Chapter 37

Beth's POV:

"Perrie! Are you ready?" I asked yelling because our tour bus was waiting downstairs for us.

"Yeah coming!" She yelled from her room and then exited with her suitcase.

"Let's go." I said and we went outside.

We entered the tour bus and I chose any bunk because I didn't care where I'd be sleeping.

We then picked up Jesy, Leigh and Jade and then were driven to our first venue.

"Next stop, Wales." Jade said.

We all were watching a movie and Jesy and I made them watch a horror movie.

I knowingly chose The Ring because them three will die.

"I hate you two right now." Jade said holding the pillow tightly to her.

"We can live with that." Jesy and I said in unison.

"We all hate you." Leigh and Perrie then said in unison as well, both holding onto each other and Jade for dear life.

"Ah, you'll get over it. Especially in the night where you'll be dying out of fear." I said shrugging.

"Now all of you shut up and let's watch." Jesy said turning up the volume.

It was safe to say that they wouldn't sleep alone tonight.

"You two have to sleep here with us because it's your fault we are scared." Leigh said not letting us leave the lounge room.

"Are you sure you want us in here." Jesy smirked.

"Why are you smirking like that?" Jade asked already quite fearful.

"Well, being in here with you will make it ten times easier to scare you." I said also smirking.

"Get out." Perrie said.

"Thought so." Jesy said and left pulling me with her.

After they closed the door to sleep me and Jesy laughed our asses off.

"Should we really scare them? They'll have a heart attack. Especially Pez and Poopey." I said.

"But that's the whole fun!" Jesy said.

"No honestly I don't think their hearts can handle it." I said not wanting to really upset them.

Jesy pouted and then groaned, "Fineee." She said dragging the e.

After that I laid down in my bunk and let myself drift off into sleep.

***********

"Rise and shine sleepyhead." Jesy said.

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head, "Why?" I whined.

"Well we need to wake the other three nutters up. We arrived." She said.

I exhaled loudly and went into the lounge room.

"Jadey." I said shaking her.

"What?" She mumbled.

"We arrived stand up and wake the rest." I said and wanted to leave but Jade immediately held me back.

"Nuh uh, you can wake up them two. Perrie is especially gonna pissed today since it took us forever to fall asleep. And if I recall correctly, that's your fault." She said.

"It was Jesy's fault too!" I said.

"Yeah well it wasn't my fault, so I'm gonna go get ready. Oh and now that I actually remembered..." She trailed off and then punched my arm, "I still hate you for this." She squinted her eyes.