Chapter 62

Beth's POV:

I stayed in the bathroom to compose myself. The aftermath of this whole drug thing definitely is tough.

I need more.

Alright no, I'm not addicted after one fucking pill. I can live without it. I am not a fucking drug addict.

I started shaking and chuckled to myself.

Am I finally losing my mind for real?

I locked the door and gripped the sink.

Looking back at me was another person. With a sick expression.

Is that really all because of one pill?

Or maybe I have been just seeing a version of myself that I wish to be. Maybe the pill helped make that dream disappear. It let me look into the ugly reality.

My eyes look dead. Completely void of life.

Again... Maybe they always looked like that. I was just too blind to see it.

Why is this happening? It's like I have one part of myself that is watching me right now and shaking it's head in disappointment while the other part is becoming a complete sociopath.

I mean... I always knew I wasn't mentally stable, but this is a whole new level of mood changes.

My hands moved as if they had a mind of their own.

I started putting a lot of pressure on my arm. I cut off the blood flowing through my veins and wondered how long it would take for the blood to get all chunky.

The human body is so fragile, yet so... stable. But it's so easy to hurt someone.

I mean literally, you just have to swing your hand at someone and depending on the force, knock them out.

Even killing someone with a simple movement of snapping their neck.

I put as much pressure as I could and I felt my arm numbing. Huh. That didn't take that long.

A knock startled me. I let go of my arm and my eyes widened. It was bruised.

That's what I'm saying... so easy to hurt people.

"Beth are you in there?" I heard the voice of Perrie.

As if she pulled me out of my insanity, I panicked about what I just did. I moved my arm around trying to get my blood flowing faster and flushed the toilet. The pills have already wasted away but the water was white.

I opened the door and in front of me stood Perrie. The beautiful girl I just completely disappointed, and when she finds out... I have no idea if she'll forgive me.

"What's wrong?" She asked me concerned.

Do I have to tell her?

Great. Now I can't even deal with the repercussions of my actions.

She hasn't seen my bruised arm yet, my hoodie covered it.

"Nothing. Just a bit tired." I said smiling at her.

She didn't believe me for one second but decided not to say anything right now.

"Well okay... what happened between you and Jesy?" She asked concerned.

Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Shit.

"Why?" I asked.

Perrie frowned, "What do you mean Why?"

"Why do you think something happened?" I asked.

"Well Jesy entered the room completely annoyed yet concerned saying you'd come in any second but you actually didn't after a whole of five minutes. So I assumed something happened." Perrie explained.