Chapter 61

Beth's POV:

We arrived at the venue and Jesy has been sending glares my way ever since we left the hotel.

Again, I couldn't find it in myself to be worried or feeling bad about anything.

This shit is great.

Our suitcases stayed in the car. Now that I know that Jesy will probably look through it I acted quickly.

I whispered to Perrie that I needed something from my suitcase and she nodded and kissed my cheek.

Running without letting Jesy notice I thought about what to do if I take them out of my suitcase.

Where can I hide them if we are on the move always?

Damn it.

I popped up the trunk and immediately opened the case. It was really on top of it. I guess even now I should have hidden it better like under my clothes.

Anyways I took them out and put them inbetween the waistband of my pants. Good thing I wore a baggy hoodie so no one will notice.

At least no one except for Jesy who will look through everything.

I closed everything up and walked into the building.

I heard voices.

"Why do you care if she's getting something from her suitcase?" I heard Jade asked confused.

Please don't share your suspicion.

"I don't. I just need something as well. I'll go get it." Jesy said and I heard footsteps coming my way.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I ran outside with light footsteps and hid behind a corner.

She walked right past me so I slipped past her and inside the building again.

Okay now where the fuck can I hide It?

I went into the bathroom and looked for hiding places.

I looked down at the tiles and one stuck out just a tiny bit.

I kneeled down and put my fingers underneath it.

I pulled it out and there was a perfect empty space for the bottle of drugs.

I put it in there and put the tile over it again.

No one should care about that tile sticking out right? Or notice.

I went back to the girls and Jesy was back now as well.

"Where were you?" Jesy Asked sounding normal but the look she gives me says everything.

"Bathroom." I answered.

"Oh okay. Come on let's go to food service." Jesy said pulling me away from the girls.

None of them found it weird. They were talking to each other and not even paying that much attention to our convo.

Once we were out of hearing range Jesy stopped in her tracks.

"Now... which bathroom did you go in? I swear to god if you lie to me Beth..." Jesy said.

In her eyes I could see this disappointment in her eyes.

"Why are you so sure I'm on drugs?" I asked trying to act as if I'm not.

"You're different, there's a certain empty void in your eyes. That hasn't been there yesterday. Then of course the obvious, your dilated pupils. Everyone knows that they sometimes expand, but not to this extent. You barely even blink. Your entire demeanour isn't like the Beth Fields I know." Jesy said.