Chapter 23

Perrie's POV:

I woke up the next morning feeling really rested. I looked to Beth's bunk and smiled when I saw her sleeping, looking pretty much in deep sleep.

I stood up and saw everyone else awake. I frowned. Of course I'm happy Beth can sleep, but it's kinda weird that it just happens out of nowhere.

"I take it Beth is sleeping well." I said to them.

"Yeah I don't know it looks like she's sleeping well." Leigh shrugged.

Something is wrong I can feel it.

Beth then groaned and I immediately stood up to check on her.

"Beth are you alright?" I asked. She held onto her head.

"Yeah." She said easily. Even though she appears to be in pain she smiled as if she found a solution to something.

She stood up and went into the bathroom. After about 5 minutes she got out and took something out of the shelf.

"Why do you need Advil?" Jade asked.

"For pain?" She said as if it was obvious.

"Yeah but why are you in pain?" Leigh then asked. Good thing I'm not the only one who noticed.

"You know... cramps." She said.

I don't know why but I have a hard time believing that.

"Oh. Okay." The other three seemed to buy it. Then Jesy's face scrunched up and she started sniffing around.

"Is that... alcohol?" She then asked. Leigh and Jade started sniffing around as well and then looked at each other.

"I think so." Jade said. Leigh agreed.

"Maybe it spilled in the fridge." I said.

Beth immediately checked and then started moving stuff around in there.

"Oh yeah. Something did spill." She said taking a towel and cleaning it up.

She did it kind of in a weird way. I must be paranoid. Beth would never drink alcohol just like that. At games yeah maybe. But she hated when someone drank it for no reason.

Afterwards she immediately went to shower.

It's probably nothing.

********

We arrived at our next venue and the tour is nearing the end. Only four more concerts after this one and the DNA Tour is wrapped. Then a new era begins.

"Wow this is may be the biggest yet!" Leigh said excitedly.

Then we did our sound check and it all went pretty smoothly.

We got dressed for the first act and it all went great.

Beth still won't leave my mind though.

Watching her sing to the fans and being happy with a smile that lights up her entire face is just...

Satisfying.

We finished the concert and then went to the tour bus after getting changed. It was still pretty early and then we watched a movie together.

Beth was laying next to me.

She usually falls asleep every time we watch a movie. I can only guess why she isn't falling asleep is because she slept well. That makes happy of course but I'm just wondering why.

She wouldn't do anything stupid right? Like forcing sleep somehow.

She wouldn't.

************