Chapter 74

Perrie's POV:

I woke up at 3 pm. Normally I'd be very annoyed with myself for sleeping so long, but I fell asleep at 9 am, so it's alright.

Yeah, Beth leaving me made me develop a sleeping problem. And it hasn't even been a fucking full day.

When I woke up I didn't stand up to get ready or shower. I felt dead.

I didn't even get up to eat. That means something.

I wonder what she's doing right now. Probably being just too beautiful and awesome.

I turned onto my back and sighed. I looked up at the ceiling and tried to get out of this mindset. I can still hang out with her. Just without all the passion and love.

Yeah like that's gonna work.

I heard my door bell ring and I groaned. Who the fuck would come to see me right now? I can't handle company.

Oh wait. It's probably Beth coming to get her stuff.

That made me jump up and I tried to sort myself out really quickly.

"Out the way Hatchi." I said rushing past my little fluff ball.

I combed my hair as fast as possible and put it up in a bun. Then I changed into jeans and a plain shirt.

At least I don't look too desperate anymore.

I went to the door and indeed, there was Beth.

"Hey." She smiled at me.

I took in her appearance and immediately felt like a jerk. She didn't bother hiding anything, why am I bothering? She won't see me any differently anyways.

She didn't come and try to make me see that she's fine. She knows that I know she isn't.

I know that she knows that I'm not fine. What the fuck was I even thinking?

"Hey." I smiled back.

I stepped aside so she could come in. She came in and we stood there silent for a second or two.

"Where are you staying right now?" I asked breaking the silence.

"With Noah. He insisted." She said.

"You know... the house belongs to you too. If you want I can move out and you'll stay here." I said.

We both paid for it. It's not like it's completely mine.

"No that's fine. Noah and I have a chance to reconnect more now." She said.

"How is he doing?" I asked.

"He took it all better than me. He wasn't present during everything. So he's fine. But he's still grieving obviously. It was news to him." She said.

We then silently walked into our room. It doesn't matter that she doesn't live here anymore. This will always be our bedroom.

We spent so much designing this house how we want it, there's no way I'm gonna pretend like she hasn't been a huge part of it.

"So uh... I've brought suitcases and all that stuff. I'm gonna go get them." She said.

"I'll help you." I said.

She wanted to argue but didn't.

She had two large suitcases. That would never be enough for me, but Beth somehow always makes these things work.

She started folding her clothes neatly and put them in the suitcase.

Then she pulled a hoodie out which has become very deep for us.