Chapter 63

Perrie's POV:

Beth has been a complete emotional rollercoaster this week. Ever since her and Jesy had some sort of argument she couldn't look me in the eyes anymore.

I was clearly confused on her sudden change in behaviour. She always said she'd explain as soon as we have our 2 week break.

Well... tomorrow it starts and I must say I've been waiting this entire week for her to tell me so I'm definitely more than curious.

Actually, she was sleeping at the moment next to me. I admired her beauty but frowned to myself.

All week, she had her makeup done in a separate room and she wore hoodies. She normally never does. She can't stand being home, or well on the tour bus anyways, with a hoodie on.

Right Now though? She is sleeping with a hoodie and I also noticed two days ago after Kate had done Beth's makeup in her dressing room that her arm looked a bit darker.

I was sure I'm imagining, or maybe the sun had only reached her arm and it tanned without her wanting to.

But that is nearly impossible. Is she hiding an injury from me?

Kate would surely tell me right? Or at least one of the girls.

Then again Beth is really intimidating when she wants to be.

Why else would she want to get her makeup done separately?

I sighed quietly. I'll find everything out tomorrow hopefully.

Beth's expression scrunched up and I knew a nightmare was haunting her.

My arms were around her the whole time so I just pressed her tighter to me.

She slowly woke up and jolted up as soon as she was properly awake.

"Calm down baba. I'm right here." I whispered rubbing her back.

She sighed and I knew she was getting frustrated.

"Sorry love. I didn't mean to wake you." She said so regretfully my heart hurt.

"First of all, it wouldn't matter. I'd never go to sleep for you in the first place. And second of all, I was awake anyways." I said kissing her head.

She smiled lightly but then her expression turned into a stressed one again.

All week. All week it's been like that.

"Beth what is wrong?" I asked frustrated. My girlfriend's having troubles and I can't be there for her because she won't tell me.

"Tomorrow." She said standing up to go shower and kissing my cheek.

Tomorrow then, I guess.

*************

Finally we were home, had our stuff sorted and it was the next morning. Beth was still sleeping and I decided to make her breakfast in return.

She has been eating lately and she finally reached a more healthy state. She still is very skinny but that's just her body type. But at least she isn't as pale and dizzy as she used to be.

Actually she has been getting tanned more.

Although I've noticed she has been skipping meals again since last week. Not to an extreme though.

I tried to cook as good as I can. I really can't think of what could happen between Beth and Jesy. Those two love each other till death like we all do.

Whatever, I'll find out today.

I hummed the melody of Touch to myself, what a banger.

Finally I finished everything up nicely and it looked cute. So I made my way back to our bedroom where Beth has been just starting to wake up.