Chapter 39

Beth's POV:

We were in a virtual meeting with Simon and Nathan right now updating each other on everything.

"Now there's a matter we need to discuss right now. Beth and Perrie, I'm sure you've noticed people, what is it called?" Simon asked Nathan and he looked like he was thinking as well and then said, "shipping."

Simon hummed and continued, "People ship you two as a couple. Now I've noticed a lot of times that you two do have a little bit of a closer connection. I just hope you know that we can't allow something like that. First of all you are band mates and it would be very bad for the image of Little Mix. We can't have that." Simon said.

I clenched my jaw. I've had enough of them and their stupid rules.

"Why would it be bad for the image?" I asked. They can't do anything to me anymore. They've already leaked my life story, they can't do anything that's worse.

"You know exactly what we mean Beth. Now calm it. We don't need to show you who's boss again do we?" Nathan asked.

I scoffed and Perrie held my hand where you couldn't see it in the frame. That made a wave of calmness flow through me.

"But you can't tell us who we have to date. You can't just not allow us to not date the same gender or whoever we want." Jade said.

I knew she would be the most triggered by this. How she hated homophobic people.

"Actually we can. You guys really need to pipe it down. Stop trying to fight everything we tell you. We know what's best for sells and marketing." Nathan said.

"Shut the fuck up." I said. I honestly couldn't handle him. The girls looked really uncomfortable but they knew that I'd handle it

"Pardon?" He said.

One thing I've noticed about Nathan is, although he likes to hide it, he enjoys arguing with us. That's why I'm not worried about saying that.

"What sells and marketing, then tell me why haven't we gotten any proper promotion? You guys continuously do stuff to screw us over. Whether it's your plan or someone else's. It doesn't matter, what matters is that you guys are getting money like crazy off of us, but we don't get what we want in return. I mean for God's sake, you cancelled our entire North American leg because I didn't want to flirt with some radio hosts. Can't you just be a normal label that actually does something except for screwing with us? You try to take our creative freedom from us and won't let us have much of a say anything. What actually is wrong with You?" I ranted.

"Honestly it's a shame you didn't go solo. People would absolutely love you." Simon said.

"Oh so you can make more money. Bring this up one more time and I'll quit. I mean it. I told you once and I'll tell you again, I'm either doing this with them, or not at all." I said.

"Such a powerhouse." Nathan mocked, "You just don't seem to get it. We don't have to explain anything to you. If I would cancel this entire tour, I wouldn't have to give you a reason. I'd just let PR management write out some statement we want and that's it. Stop trying to fight us on everything. Back to the original topic, if you two think you have some kind of feelings for each other, kiss them goodbye right now." He said and they ended the meeting.

"Fucking twat." Jesy said.

The girls pulled me and Perrie into a group hug.

Well now Secret Love Song has even more of a meaning to us.

"This is so unfair." Perrie mumbled.

I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes. I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead.