Chapter 55

A/N: Please don't hate me and be patient guys. Also there will be a part that could be triggering for some of you. I'll mark where it starts and where it ends.

Beth's POV:

Another fucking week passed and I still remember nothing. Tulisa, Sam and Debbie went home. Now that I'm fine and there's nothing they can do about my memories they all had to get back to their life.

The girls and I still needed to figure stuff out. Apparently we are in a label with the Simon Cowell. He knew about my surgery beforehand apparently and we have a meeting with him in about 30 minutes.

Perrie and I are still living together but we keep our distance from each other for the most part. Me because I can't have a crush on her, since she is one of my bandmates. Her because I assume she still feels awkward around me now.

However we both were getting ready separately. I don't know why but to me my room seems like it's just a guest room. There are no real personal belongings and when I came back from the hospital my wardrobe wasn't at all like how I'd arrange it.

Did she take me in?

I went out of my room and into the hallway. Perrie called a taxi already and 5 minutes later she stepped out of her room.

She looked beautiful, but I didn't expect anything less. Somehow she is always beautiful.

"Ready to go?" She asked smiling, still never meeting my eyes.

I nodded and we went out.

Our taxi driver waited there and as soon as we sat down he turned around abruptly.

"It's you two!" He said smiling.

Perrie looked confused at first just like I was. Then her little frown turned into a genuine smile.

"Fancy seeing you again." She smiled.

I was still confused and just assumed it was something I forgot as well.

"Don't you remember me?" He asked me seeing as I didn't react.

"Uh..." I trailed off.

Perrie was fast to explain and the taxi driver immediately understood and apologized.

"It's fine." I smiled.

No, it's not.

We drove in an awkward silence.

"Go ahead. I'll be right behind you." Perrie smiled and I walked away.

I guess she wanted to apologize to him and that kind of made me admire her. I wouldn't have done that. Obviously because I'm just walking away from the situation right now.

I was inside and waited for Perrie. Always when I'm near her my heart beats faster. There's something inside me begging me to touch her. To kiss her.

And I don't understand why.

I've never had these urges before. Somehow the way she's acting towards me hurt, but I know it's not her fault.

It always is my fault. I can't escape the fact.

Tears strolled down and I was fast to wipe them away. More followed though.

"Beth?" Perrie grabbed my hand getting my attention.

She silently lead me to a room and I discovered it was a bathroom.

She pushed me down to sit on the toilet lid. She took a tissue and wet it. Then she started wiping at my eyes.