Tsukishima IV

"Are you going over Hinata?"

Yamaguchi whispered as they sat against the gym wall with sweat on their skin. It was break time and as usual, Hinata and Yamaguchi were together chatting as Tsukishima and Kageyama were arguing.

"Yup!" The ginger giggled as he took a quick glance at the blonde before looking away again.

"I'm pretty sure you can stay the night, Tsukki said his parents were out." Yamaguchi smirked and Hinata thanked Asahi that he was already red from the matches so his blushing could be hidden.

Yamaguchi was the only one who knew about his secret relationship and sometimes it bothered the ginger because he had nothing on the greenette.

Well nothing except...

"I'm sure you can call Bakayama tonight too since he said he had no plans tonight." Hinata whispered into Yamaguchi's ear and the greenette's blush was definitely seen.

"R-really?"

He stammered and Hinata wiggled his eyebrows.

"HmMm~"

They two kept bothering each other about their love interests when Tsukishima and Kageyama's argument ended with Daichi calling them back for practice.

"Hinata boke!"

"Is break over already?" Hinata asked and Yamaguchi nodded.

"Well... Oops-"

The two stood up and Hinata smiled as Yamaguchi ran ahead to chat with Kageyama while walking back into the gym.

Tsukishima had just went straight inside and something inside the ginger felt sad. He shook it off however and instead jumped as high as he could.

"Practice time!!! I'll get super pumped!!! I'm going to work even harder and be the next tiny giant!"

With his personal pep talk over, Hinata stuck to his word and by the time practice was over, the ginger was ready to faint.

"Bye everyome!" Hinata chirped tiredly before hopping onto his bike and headed to the usual spot where Tsukishima would arrive five minutes later.

"God you look like you're gonna die any second..." Tsukishima greeted and Hinata smiled.

"Well I told myself to work extra hard so..."

He wobbled a bit and since no one else was around, Tsukishima let out a soft smile and went to support the ginger.

They placed their bags on the bike and Hinata pushed the handles as he leaned on Tsukishima. The blonde had a hand around Hinata's waist as they walked to his house and when they made sure the bike was out away, they crash landed on Tsukishima's bed.

"Agghhh I'm tired!!!" complained Hinata as he exhaustedly slumped onto Tsukishima's chest.

"Is that why you're acting like a blob on me, Yoyo?" snickered Tsukishima and Hinata pouted.

"Okay look, you're comfy and I like it here and stop it with the Yoyo, Keikei."

Tsukishima grinned and ruffled Hinata's hair.

"Nah, it works because you're like a yo-yo and it's like your name, Shouyo."

Hinata blushed at the mention of his first name before pouting again at the mention of his nickname.

"I still don't like that nickname."

Tsukishima just shrugged at gently smiled.

"Cute."

There was a moment of silence as Hinata just stared at Tsukishima before a confused, "Waah?" left his lips.

"Oh I forgot." Tsukishima exclaimed, pretending to be shocked.

"You're too stupid to understand how adorable you are."

Hinata just pouted and turned away.

"I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment or not."

"Depends what you want." Tsukishima smiled, running his long fingers through the soft hair.

"I'll take it as an insult."

"Wait what?-"

He looked at Hinata in surprise and the ginger giggled.

"So gimme cuddles as payback~"

"Why you-"

"You love me though."

Hinata grinned and Tsukishima sighed as he couldn't disagree. Hinata sat up and was giggling over Tsukishima's slightly pissed off but also blushing face.

"You want cuddles or not?" The blonde said, not making eye contact and Hinata turned to flop back down with Tsukishima's arms around his thin body. They were just spooning on Tsukishima's bed as they kept their little back and forth of conversation when Hinata remembered the uneasy feeling from their break time.

"Are... we going to tell the rest?"

Tsukishima just shook his head, not willing to come out to the others.

"Nah."

"That's okay." Hinata smiled but then the blonde had a second thought because he didn't want to just dismiss his lover's worries.

"Do... You want to?"

Hinata shrugged.

"I mean... I would like to come running for hugs and kisses during break and before I go home in front of the others but..."

He trailed off as he didn't realize until just the how much attention he wanted from the blonde. But it was true, he was uneasy when Tsukishima just went inside when he really wanted to run up for a hug.

"Ehh... I guess that doesn't sound too bad." Tsukishima wondered out loud as he lifted Hinata and flipped them so the ginger was straddling his lap.

He then started to pepper Hinata's soft cheeks with kisses and smirked at the ginger.

"Won't you be embarrassed if I do this in front of everyone?"

There was silence as Hinata's blood rushed into his cheeks and he sat there blushing intensely as he reverted his eyes.

"O-okay maybe we'll keep the secret a b-bit longer..."

"Well I dunno, I kinda want to tell everyone now." Tsukishima smirked and Hinata pouted again before quickly leaning over and connected their lips.

"W-well what if I do th-this in front of everyone?"

Tsukishima looked at his lover blankly before smirking.

"Can you even reach when we're standing up?"

Appalled, Hinata gave Tsukishima more kisses, trailing them from the blonde's cheeks, to the corners of his eyes, to the tip of his nose, and back to the lips.

"If I can't reach then I'll jump into your arms in front of everyone and give you kisses."

"Hmm really?" was the lazy reply that showed that Tsukishima didn't believe him.

"Yes really."

"Sure?"

"Hm."

Tsukishima smoked softly at their short back and forth before returning a kiss to Hinata's lips.

"Okay we can tell them."

"Really??"

"Mmhhmm"

With Tsukishima's hum of approval, Hinata giggled and wrapped his arms around the blonde's head as they kissed one more time before falling back onto the bed and fell asleep.