PLEASE READ ALL 💕

I have reached 25 tags.

(max if you didn't know)

And this means I am no longer accepting new people x Hinata.

I can't fit them sowwy 😭

But! That means you know know who is available by looking at the contents page and you can combine people just like my already available BokuAka's or TsukiYama's.

ANYWAY!!!!!

Good news and bad news.

Good news is that I'm thinking about expanding the type of story. All my current one shots/mini stories are all completely based on the actual story. Max realism ✨

So I'm thinking about making more elaborate mini stories. Or just one shots but not volleyball related.

Maybe even crossovers like my Seraphim From The Sky version of... I dunno... Tsukishima x Hinata?

Hunter x mythological angel does sound good 😂

And the bad news (?)

I've been asked when will this fanfiction be completed and my answer to that is when I reach 99 parts ✨

(part 100 will be my fanfiction list, just like all my other fanfictions)

This is part 69 🥴 already so I'm basically 30 more chapters 😅

My reason is that I've kept other fan bases waiting because I spend most my time here.

So I hope you'll keep reading until the end 💕

I won't be deleting the A/n 's that appeared in the middle because I have such lovely people being supportive and I don't want to delete the memories.

When my other fanfictions are getting hype and I feel like coming back to Haikyuu, then I'll just unpublish the fanfiction list chapter and just continue here because the ships here are more than enough ✨

Damn I've come so far...

Thank you 💞

And if you've read this far, ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

03.01.2021

From this chapter, x Hinata One Shots is now officially my longest fanfiction!!!!
It surpassed my longest one, Silent Voice, which has 68 parts so I'm having my OC x Hinata posted right here!

Who is that OC you might ask?

It's Vik and Chae our faithful knives.

Duh.

Vik and Chae

My days are dark and I share one purpose only. That purpose is my reason to live and I will protect him with my life.

I may not be indestructible but I am immortal. I have died once before down the mouth of a commenter but my soul resurrected into another body.

I am now, Victim 2.0.

Its not often when I see the light and whenever I do, it's on the battlefield. Here I put my life on the line to keep my precious one safe from harm.

I don't mind laying my life down, in fact, I love my life even if every time I'm out of my owner's pocket, I fly through the air towards danger. The reason is because most of the time I get to catch a glimpse of the sunshine.

He is my purpose and he is my soul.

He doesn't realise that me and my siblings are there for him but that's okay.

Our unrequited love for him will stay strong forever.

When my strength isn't enough, my brother Chainsaw is called. He's stronger than I but younger with not much experience. He's been in love with the sun for his whole life as well and will gladly chase off those who show any threat.

Life is peaceful for us.

There hasn't been a danger that required us both at the same time yet but we get along as we share the same love.

When our day of work is over and the threat is gone, we say goodbye to Strand the lookout. She's our sister and she rests apon the owner's head, working non stop every day to detect any dangers that might befall out love.

And returning into the pocket, we sigh and relax in the dark, talking to each other about any sightings of our love before sharing stories to each other.

This whole time, we sigh as we wish to see the sun again before turning towards the coffin.

The coffin has always been here with us in the dark and my youngest sibling is there.

Lue.

Or Lucifer for his full name.

Lucifer wishes to see the sun but he's too young and dangerous. After all he's only there for pure emergencies as his body is made from both me and Chae combined.

He's not metal like many have asked, that's because then he would be a one trick bodyguard. The second he's out then Suga would be in jail and that would ultimately make our sunshine sad so we can't kill.....

But don't hurt our sunshine because we won't hesitate to get close :)