Yamamoto

"Who's that cutie?!" shrieked a "SHIIIIitty booooi" from Nekoma with the blonde mohawk. His slightly cat like eyes beading at a certain adorable figure walking in with the Karasuno team.

"Are you talking about our princess Yachi?!" a short boy with a blonde upstanding fringe suddenly asked, pushing his face close and pointing to a genuinely cute girl with a blonde sideways ponytail.

"N-No the o-other one..." Yamamoto stammered and suddenly a person who could pass off as his twin stuck his face next to the short boy and together they stared him down.

"You mean.... OUR QUEEN KIYOKO?!?!?!?"

They then got down on their knees and made jazz hands at a girl who literally glowed with beauty and grace. The beauty mark on her chin made her seem mature as she gracefully walked passed.

It still wasn't the one Yamamoto was eyeing earlier though but if he said no, there would probably be a third person in his face and they would bow to the adorable ginger and call her goddess or something.

"Urmmm.... Yes....your queen.... Kiyoko..."

But he really couldn't be more wrong. Yamamoto's soul died that day as he found out the cutie with large amber eyes was in fact not an adorable female manager but a male volleyball player who he had to oppose.

Still adorable either way but... I'm... Straight?

He was a little confused but during the game, Yamamoto found himself trying to show off to the adorable ginger without a name who kept distracting his eyes.

Even during the barbecue afterwards, Yamamoto protected Kiyoko from staring boys but the second they were done, the boy with his blonde mohawk found himself staring at the ginger.

"Oi Hinata boke!!!"

His heart pumped loudly as he thought to himself,

So his name is Hinata....

Wait? Why am I so happy over just learning his name?

I'M STRAIGHT FOR GOD DAMN SAKE!!!!

But... I mean if it's him...

I wouldn't mind being g-

Woah woah woah wait....

But still...

Yamamoto saw Hinata giggle as they boy beside him choked on his food and the city boy's face flushed a little.

Cute...