Aone IIIe

A month had passed since Hinata started to become aware of these feelings inside him and the whole time, he and Aone had established a little habit.

Rather than a short sentence each time he left, the two now had a journal that they exchanged each day and they did most of their talking then.

And now it has been a month and a half since Oikawa brought them all in and the latest note made Hinata blush like crazy.

𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥
𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕒𝕪?
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖
𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪?
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜
𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖?

...𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖?

(Do you want to meet
at the park on Saturday?
When you close the
store for a rest day?
Just for a walk
together maybe?

...For a date?)

A date????

Hinata slammed the journal shut as he saw this and turned to face Oikawa who was gently rocking on the rocking chair.

"T-T-T-Tooru!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oikawa looked at him and immediately became serious as he saw the blush.

"Hmm~? What's up???"

"D-d-d-dae-dae-DATE!!!!!!

Oikawa shrieked and jumped up immediately before asking for the details which Hinata spilled.

"Aww! That's so cute! Are you going to ask him out then?!"

More questions came showering down when Hinata looked at his fingers in embarrassment.

"B-but what happens i-if..."

Oikawa already knew Aone wouldn't say no but Hinata didn't know that.

"Well then, what's the worst? His drink costs £4.20. We can afford to lose him as a customer. There's nothing to lose!"

Hinata giggled at this and gave Oikawa a playful punch before sighing.

"You're right...."

The next day was Thursday and as usual, Aone gave Haruhana a polite bow when she left, leaving Hinata to blush at the cup in his hands.

He shook it off however and gave a smile as Aone made his way to the kittens and Hinata picked up the journal underneath the counter.

With a slightly nervous step, he walked into the garage and exhaled before tapping Aone on the shoulder.

"Here."

He pushed the journal into Aone's hands and smiled meekly as they played with the kittens.

Their day ended just like any other but this time, both boys were a little red from the anticipation for Aone to check what Hinata wrote.

----

"Arghhh!!!!!"

Oikawa popped his head into their room as Hinata paced around and looked at him in confusion.

"What's wrong Shouyou?"

"Date! In half an hour! And I want to confess but-Aaarrggghhhh!!!!!"

Oikawa just sighed at the mess of a roommate before he got an idea.