Tsukishima II

"What are they doing now?" a certain tired mother asked as he leaned against his hubby's shoulder.

"They're having a boyfriend competition I think?" sighed Daichi as he wrapped an arm around Suga's shoulders. He then leaned in and whispered, "although you would win easily if you joined."

The team had a rare afternoon off because practice was canceled literally halfway through during Saturday's session so the team decided to just all chill together on a hill.

"So... Why?"

They watched as Hinata and Kageyama squabbled against each other as Yamaguchi and Tsukishima sighed behind them.

"TSUKKI IS COOLER!!!!!"

"WELL YAMAGUCHI IS CUTER!!!"

"How are they not embarrassed to say that?" Groaned Tsukishima.

"I don't know!" Cried Yamaguchi covering his blushing face.

"I was surprised when Tsukishima agreed to go out with Hinata really." Suga sighed and Daichi nodded with him.

"Me too"

"It was because me and Yamaguchi were there to translate and give them a push that they finally got together" Kiyoko added and Yachi nodded as she was present for the forced confession as well.

"Fine we'll settle this with a competition!!!" they heard the ginger screech at his setter before jumping high into the air our of frustration.

"Fine by me!!!" screamed Kageyama back with his eyes furious to win.

Kageyama then stormed over to Yamaguchi who sat there with a little blush on his face.

The monster setter stood there for a second not moving as his face also flushed red before he started to lean down to the float jump server.

"T-that's

"T-that's.... So embarrassing!!!" Hinata exclaimed mouth open in shock.

"I'll agree with Hinata...." Yamaguchi mumbled as his face went from pink to red and Tsukishima snorted at both his boyfriend's shocked face and his best friend's embarrassed face.

Kageyama then smirked at Hinata and Tsukishima clicked his tounge before turning Hinata around.

"Tsuk-Hmmf!!"

They kissed right on the lips and there was a second of silence befo-

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" cheered Tanaka and Noya and Noya jumped onto Asahi as the shirt came flying off Tanaka once again. Yachi and Kiyoko were clapping and when their lips finally parted, Hinata fell to the floor with his face as bright as his hair.

"Tsukihina wins!!!" Called Kiyoko happily as she witnessed her ship kiss, her eyes sparkling with love for the sailing she saw.

"I still think Yamakags was cuter..." Yachi said shyly with a smile as she watched her own ship smile as each other.

(that's the ship name guys coz even if it's the other way round its just Kageyama.... and that wouldn't make sense lmao)

"Awww they're so cute together.." sighed Kiyoko as she leaned back with content so the two girls were back to back.

"It should be time to go home." Asahi said suddenly as he checked his phone. They had been relaxing for almost two hours already before the squabbling got to the point of a competition.

It had only taken a simple, "Hinata boke" followed by a "Yeah but he's my adorable dumbass" from Tsukishima to start an argument ten minutes into the peace. Hinata had then automatically jumped into the fight and proceeded to argue like no tomorrow.

So just a typical day.

As they walked back, the two girls happily smiled as they looked over their shoulders. Kageyama was holding Yamaguchi's hand as they walked with blushing faces as they didn't make eye contact.

As for Tsukishima and Hinata, Tsukishima's brother came to pick him up and Hinata went over for a sleepover

"Thank you for having me!" Hinata smiled as he took off his shoes at the entrance.

"Anytime Shouyou, I've always called the Hinata's so you can relax with Kei until dinner okay?" Tsukishima's mother smiled as she welcomed her son's boyfriend.

"Okay!!!" the energy ball replied and Kei just huffed.

"Hmmph..."

"If only Kei was as lovely as you Shouyou" laughed Mrs Tsukishima and Hinata shook his head.

"He is! Tsukki is amazing and cool and whenever he blocks the ball it's all like whamm and bwack! And-hmnppp???"

"Oh my God you are embarrassing!" Tsukishima (Kei) said as one of his large hands covered Hinata's whole face, the palm over his mouth preventing him to talk.

Hinata turned and looked past the fingers to see his boyfriend glaring at him but smiled when he saw bright red ears poking out from the blonde hair.

The ginger laughed happily and the blonde stomped to his room with Hinata skipping after and they sat on Tsukishima's bed watching movies.

"Tsukki..."

"Yes tiny?"

"Oi don't call me that!"

"Wasn't it you who said not to call you sunshine?"

"That's because it's too embarrassing!!!" Hinata quickly replied, face reddening as the word sunshine passed Kei's lips.

"Well too bad, what do you want sunshine?"

"Bwkwbekanakanwkwk!!!!!" Hinata spazzed as he broke down with an overheated brain.

"I just wanted to say that you definitely won the best boyfriend competition!"

A little shocked but happy none the less without showing it, Tsukishima buried his face and smiled into the crook of Hinata's neck as they cuddled until their eyes felt heavy.

"You are too nice you know?"

Hinata smiled before letting out a evil smirk.

"I guess I'm perfect for your salty personality then!"

Tsukishima sat up and stared at his boyfriend with conflicted feelings. He was just insulted but...

"marry me."

Hinata blushed as bright as a tomato before covering his face with his hands and leaned into Tsukishima's chest.

"Well do you want to?"

The blonde hugged Hinata close to his body and they two listened to the pounding heartbeats slow done as the ginger took a deep breath.

"I do."