The Miya Twins d

"Hinata!!!!" The driver yelled excitedly and Hinata laughed as he put his bag and tangerine bean plush down.

"Bokuto!!!! How are you?"

"I'm excited!!!! AkaaAaAaaAaashi is already there with Myaaaaasam! Hurry up! Get changed!!!"

"Watch where you're driving!!!" Hinata laughed as he opened the bag he was carrying all day. Inside was the suit he brought to wear to the bar and he quickly changed in the back seat.

"Are you done???" Shrieked Bokuto as they parked and Hinata nodded.

"Leave your stuff in the car! Let's go!!!!"

Hinata nodded as he stepped out, adjusting his blazer as he slammed the door shut and ran after Bokuto as he saw two faces ahead.

"HEY HEY HEY!!!!" Cheered the papa owl happily as they joined the others

"Wow you brush up well Sho" Osamu greeted and Hinata nodded.

"Why do I need to dress all formal anyway Aren't we just going into the same bar as last time?"

Osamu shook his head, "Unlike last time where we went at the family friendly time for all ages, we're going...yeah technically it's a different bar."

Akaashi sighed as he rubbed his temple. "I know he graduated as a third year two years ago but if Suga finds out, we're all dead."

"But Sugamama brought us to a bar before? And they had alcohol too.... Kuroo was the one who invited us." Hinaga asked confused as he remembered this place from two years ago when he was a first year.

"My bro!" Hooted Bokuto happily and Akaashi hushed him gently.

"Yeah but have you ever been to a the bar when it's passed 7?" Asked Osamu and Hinata shook his head.

"No? We left around five that time and around six when I first met you Myaasam"

"Well yeah... that's because it's a gay bar after seven"

"A what?" Hinata asked, a little confused.

I don't know whether to thank Suga or curse him for keeping him pure even as a third year...

It's cute so I'll thank him but I wanna curse him for making me explain everything...

"Yeah, and unless you wanna be hit on immediately, you should dress smart and hang in a group so people will avoid you, thinking you're not into simple hook ups."

Osamu smiled gently and Hinata nodded.

"Oh yeah, you should be with me the whole time. I don't want what happened last time to repeat."

Hinata blushed at Osamu's kindness and let himself enjoy the pampering.

They went inside and Hinata looked at the time,