Tsukishima

"Completed dumbass!"

"Stupid glasses!"

"Volleyball maniac!"

"Saltyshima!"

"Shrimp!"

"what are they arguing about?" Suga asked Daichi as he watched the loudest couple of his team quarrel. Yamaguchi and Kageyama, the wingmen of the relationship, didn't even bother trying to break the two apart from their squabble as they practiced their serves together instead.

"I have no idea but I think that Hinata spiking the ball into Tsukishima's face might be something to do with it."

"ah... I see... Well, they'll figure it out."

"What!? You stupid beanstalk!!! I can jump higher than you ever could!" Hinata yelled as he took a step back before launching himself up but as retaliation, Tsukishima caught him with his signature salty smirk.

"No you can't!"

Hinata thrashes around and Tsukishima dropped him down.

"I would if you didn't cheat!"

They sat silently glaring at each other as Hinata clearly won the argument and Tsukishima's eyes wandered around a little before a smirk appeared on his face

He inched closer as Hinata kept glaring.

Oh poop.... he's super clos-

 he's super clos-

"... What were we arguing about again?"

...

...

"You're bright red" Tsukishima said as he liked the red blush on Hinata's face and Hinata poked Tsukishima's cheek too.

"you too, your so bright right now."

"Me or your hair?" the blonde grinned as he tossed Hinata's hair.

"My hair in orange!" Hinata complained and Tsukishima smirked.

"Like a tangerine"

"Says the tree!"

They started bickering again and Daichi screamed, "Shut up and get back to practice already!!!"

"Yes!...."

They glared at each other before Hinata looked away, and ran forward for another kiss. The blonde kissed back briefly before pushing them apart and turned around scowling. Hinata smiled and ran off to practice with Tsukishima close behind, also with a small smile.