Sakusa IIIe-xtra

A/n

I literally made this as a last second birthday gift lmao, sorry if there's any mistakes. I did this in half an hour while sitting in my cupboard uwu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ2568!!!!!!

:)

*ping*

Hinata ran across the living room to pick up his phone and smiled as he saw that it was a notification from Suga.

Suga

I
HEARD
YOU'RE
GETTING
MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

Hinata laughed as he had no idea how Suga found out. After all, he was still riding the adrenaline high of getting proposed to literally six days before. His clothes were neatly packed and ready as New Years was tomorrow and that meant Hinata was going home with Kiyoomi.

YEAH!
OMI PROPOSED WHEN HE GOT HIS MEMORIES BACKKKK 💞💞💞
I'M ♥️ so ♥️HAPPYYYY ♥️

There was a small pause as the caption

Suga is typing

Stayed still for a moment.

*ping*

"Oh it's here!"

The man himself then walked in after finishing his shower to see Hinata giggling over the phone and peeped over his fiancé's shoulder to see what got him so happy.

Suga

I'm so happy for you Hinata baby! Although I guess I should call you Shouyou now because you're going to be a Sakusa 😆
Is there going to be a wedding?!?!
I'm so excited for the wedding!
Do you need help planning?
Japan still hasn't legalized the marriage but we can have a trip!
Where do you plan to get married??
Australia? Malta??
Germany is pretty too!
Or Taiwan!
Costa Rica would make a good place for the honeymoon too!
I'll help with pay if you want although I'm sure Kenma has you covered since he's your sponsor 😅
IS MY BABY GOING TO WEAR A DRESS OR A SUIT????
There's so much to plan!
Oh dear I've typed a lot....
Well I'll help with whatever you want! Just ask okay?
💞💕💕💕

"..."

There was silence before Kiyoomi spoke up.

"Is he your best man or mom for the wedding then?"

Hinata jumped as he turned around to see his fiancé leaning over the sofa next to his ear, completely naked apart from the towel around his waist.

"Omi?!"

"What's wrong?"

Kiyoomi smirked a little as Hinata just blushed and then pointing to his phone.

"He's right though, where do you want to get married?"

Hinata just kept blushing and clenching the phone in his hands as he tried replying, "I-I-I... Don't really m-mind!"

He then cutely looked away as he whispered.... loudly, "although I'd be fine anywhere with you..."

Kiyoomi stopped and looked at the adorable bean in front of him before pulling out his own phone, scrolling passed the messages to Suga before Hinata could see the weekly reports of photos with Hinata smiling, and typed.

*ping*

Suga

Sakusa just said your honeymoon is a world tour to all the places I mentioned?

How...
do you always find out so quickly?
Wait... WORLD TOUR?!?!

MY BABY PLEASE PACK PROPERLY!!!! 💞

I will! 💕
Wait I mean about the wor-

Is your dad still on his business trip?

Umm I think yes?

We can get Daichi to walk you down the aisle!

Awww
Love you Sugamama!

I'm pretty sure Yachi said she wanted to be a bridesmaid!

She can 😂

Well that's great!
Tell me if you need anything!

I will!

Good luck with telling Natsu and your mother later!

Oh yeah I forgot!

I don't know whether I'm happy or not?
I mean she's your actual mother...

Sugamama?

Don't worry 😊

Bye!!!!!

Bye bye!!

Hinata turned off his phone, forgetting about the whole world tour thing and Kiyoomi had finished changing with also his bag ready to go as Hinata smiled and jumped up.

Putting on the shoes and slipping into his coat, Hinata stood by the doorway with his bag on his back and a smile on his face as Kiyoomi did the same and walked over.

Lifting a hand to cup Hinata's face, Kiyoomi bumped their foreheads together and Hinata's hand held the one on his face. The sound of their rings accidentally clinking against each other made Hinata giggle and they kissed in the hallway as they stood there.

"If our married life is like this every day then I want to be married by the end of next month" Kiyoomi smiled and Hinata laughed.

"Yes I can't wait!"

Kiyoomi nodded as they held hands and walked through the door.

"Told you that your name would be Sakusa if you said yes"

Hinata blushed and squeezed their hands.

"Well I like it, it means I'll be married to my husband Kiyoomi Sakusa as Shouyou Sa...Saku... "

Hinata blushed, unable to finish and his fiancé squeezed their hands back.

"Well let's go then? My husband to be, Sho Sakusa."