Aone

"You were amazing!" Hinata cheered as he jumped up at Aone who dropped everything to catch the falling sunshine and hugged him close.

Silence between the two as Aone's mind spun.

Don't crush him... Don't crush him... Don't crush him...

"Uwaaaa!!! You're even bigger up close!" Hinata gasped with wide eyes as his small hands were pressed against the iron wall's chest.

Aone nodded but accidently bumped their heads together in the process and they ended up staring at each other in the eyes.

They both blushed as their eyes met and immediately whipped their heads away looked in opposite directions.

The teams at practice watched as the two awkward friends both take a deep breath before glancing back at each other, once again caught off guard from the eye contact and smiling.

Tanaka and Noya took it upon themselves to remind the two that they still had practice and walked over. "Okay lovebirds!" Tanaka sighed. "Let's go for another match okay?" Noya added and both teams watched as both Hinata and Aone blushed so hard their necks were pink.

"L-l-l-love birds?!?!" Hinata stammered and Noya's jaw dropped.

"Wait you aren't dating?!"

Pink became bright red and they shook their heads.

"Oh my gosh I can't with you two..." Tanka added and both Karasuno and Date Tech nodded.

They both walk off and the the two blushing boys gave each other an awkward smile and Aone put him down. They bow politely at each other before rushing back to their teams. Just before Hinata turned into the changing rooms, he turned around to see that Aone was also standing still outside his changing room looking in his direction.

They blushed as they realized they had automatically looked for each other and gave a shy wave before rushing into their rooms.

Both with faces as red as a cherry.