IwaOi

"Chibi chan I wuuuuuuuuuv you!!!!"

Hinata panicked as he was suddenly picked and and spun around in the air dangerously. He would normally have fun whenever someone dud this but with no warning, Hinata curled up in fear as his body was spin around and around and-

Oh it stopped.

Shaking his confused head, Hinata looked up to not only see Suga a few feet away as if he was about to reach them, but Hinata's other boyfriend, Iwaizumi, too.

Oikawa was now begging for mercy and apologizing for winking at the furious looking Sugawara who had stopped glaring at him.

The silver head just sighed in relief as he was glad Hinata was safe and looked at Iwaizumi gripping Oikawa's head.

"Don't even think about it" Daichi said appearing out of nowhere, not wanting Suga to learn about another method of pain for others.

"Ok fine...."

They left and Oikawa returned to picking up Hinata.

"Uwaaahh?"

"Ow ow ow!!!!!!" Oikawa whined as Iwaizumi was probably trying to squeeze his brains out and Hinata was dropped back onto the ground

"Shittykawa, did I not make myself clear?!"

The ginger wobbled over to hide behind Iwaizumi and stared with his large adorable puppy dog eyes at Oikawa.

Oikawa made a sad face when he saw this however and not wanting to see Oikawa sad, Hinata ran over to hug the Aoba Johsai captain mumbling an apology.

Oikawa then immediately lit up and Iwaizumi sighed before shaking his head and turning away, he was done.

For the whole joint practice, this repeated as Oikawa expressed his love, got told off, cried as Hinata let go, and get the ginger to hug him again.

And at the end of practice, Hinata was going to Iwaizumi's house as Suga didn't let him go to Oikawa's.

"When are you going to let go?!" Iwaizumi sighed as Oikawa stuck to Hinata like glue.

"Never!!!! Chibi chan say Ahh~"

The Aoba Johsai captain held up a spoon of pudding for Hinata who blushed as he opened his mouth to be fed.

"Aaaggghhhh you're so cute!!!!!"

Iwaizumi gave up and just put down more snacks for them before stomping out. His two boyfriends watched as he left before smiling as the annoyed boy stomped back with his homework.

Not saying a word, Iwaizumi just sat there in their company as Hinata and Oikawa showered each other with affection.

Hours of Hinata going through all the couple shenanigans with Oikawa such as sitting in the captain's lap or taking silly selfies, an alarm went off on Oikawa's phone.

"It's getting late...." Hinata pouted as he saw the sun start to set and Oikawa then smirked and lifted Hinata's chin up.

"We could go my house and you could spend the ni-OWWWWW"

Oikawa recoiled as Iwaizumi grabbed his head again and the boyfriend nodded before getting to his knees to give Hinata another hug.

"I'll miss you!!!!!"

With a kiss to the lips, Hinata blushed as he felt his lips a little nibbled on and Oikawa winked before trying to give Iwaizumi a kiss. Instead, he got a punch to the stomach and he was down to the floor.

"Iwa-channnnn that's mean!"

The quiet boyfriend didn't say anything, instead just kissed his knuckles and gave Oikawa a small punch to the arm.

"Iwa-chan..." Oikawa gasped, the slight affection made his heart leap and he squealed as he held Hinata. The ginger was even more red than before as Iwaizumi had shown him a sly smile as he punched Oikawa and he was thrown so off guard, he malfunctioned.

"I love you Chibi channnn!"

Snapping out of it, Hinata giggled and kissed Oikawa's cheek back.

"I love you too Oikawa!!!"

The bubbly captain then dissappeared and Hinata went back inside to grab his coat.

Except-

"Wahh?"

Iwaizumi pointed to the unfinished work Hinata had done and the ginger groaned before smiling.

"Only if you help me!"

With a grumpy sigh, Iwaizumi and Hinata sat together and carried on with the work with the older one patiently showing Hinata how each question was done.

By the end of it, Hinata sat back with a happy sigh since he finished all his homework and looked at the time.

"Oh it's super late! I should get back!"

Once again, as he stood up, he was held back by Iwaizumi again.

"Wait-"

Hinata turned to see his quiet boyfriend looking away sheepishly as he muttered.

"You're small."

"What?"

Hinata pouted, upset at the sudden statement but kept quiet as he didn't want to annoy his boyfriend. Unlike Oikawa who always gave him affection, Iwaizumi was always there to emotionally support him... In his own way.

"You're small so... You could get kidnapped..." Iwaizumi stated and Hinata stopped all thoughts as he stared blankly at the boyfriend who was now looking away casually. It was rather funny in a way and the ginger laughed a little.

"That's true, Atsumu tried kidnapping me the other day."

Iwaizumi just nodded before pointing to a futon.

"Because you could get kidnapped, and it's late, just stay over."

With that, he got up to run down stairs for more drinks and snacks as Hinata was left sitting on the floor blushing.

I should text Oikawa...

Not wanting to leave Oikawa out, Hinata pulled out his phone but before any messages could be sent, Iwaizumi returned and took the phone.

"Iwa?"

The older then turned away as a little but of blush appeared on his cheeks as he harshly spoke.

"Crappykawa has been all over you all day..."

His voice then softened and Hinata blushed as Iwaizumi continued.

"So... I wanted to spend time with you too..."

With a smile, Hinata just cuddled Iwaizumi who didn't reject the hug and together they sat within blankets on the sofa as the TV was turned on and they cuddled until their eyelids could no longer stay open.

"I love you Iwa..." Hinata sighed as he drifted off and Iwaizumi smiled as Hinata rubbed his face against his chest one final time before a steady breathing could be heard.

Leaning forward to kiss his sleeping boyfriend's cheek, Iwaizumi closed his eyes as he himself, fell asleep.

"love you too..."