Aone IIIc

"Hinata!!!!!"

Koganegawa came bursting through the door, his blonde stripe bouncing as he jumped into the store.

"Kogane!" Hinata gasped back as he quickly washed his hands and went to give his friend a hug.

The two were in the same class for university and had become great friends through failing half a semester together.

"So you're a coffee store owner now?" Kogane asked as Hinata sat him down and the ginger nodded.

"Yup! I always said I would and here I am!"

During university, Hinata had to take up a part time job to support his family and it was for the best because the ginger fell in love with his job.

He loved how he got to talk and interact with customers and had fun when he recognized the regulars.

It made him wish he had his own store and that was exactly what he wanted his future to be.

"Where do you end up Kogane?" Hinata asked and the boy smiled.

"Well, like I said, a little bit everywhere!"

Kogane was never able to decide where he wanted to go and that habit still persisted even now.

"Well Hinata... I'm a part time music teacher, gym assistant, charity worker and an assistant vet worker!"

Hinata laughed before he blinked. There was only one vet on this side of town.

"Kogane..."

"Hmm?"

"Is... There someone calmed Aone who works-"

"Aone?"

Kogane looked at Hinata in surprise.

"So he finally spoke to you?"

"Huh?"

Hinata looked at Kogane in surprise and the boy nodded.

"Yeah, Aone right? White hair and is like a polar bear?"

Hinata nodded at the description and Kogane bounced in his seat.

"Yeah, Aone was in the class next door. He's been wanted to say hi to you for like, forever!"

Hinata blushed a little at this and Kogane wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh? Is this a crush?"

"CRUSH?!"

Oikawa came crashing through the kitchen door to stare at Hinata say next to Koganegawa in the store.

"Yeah! Aone!" Koganegawa yelled back and Hinata blushed furiously.

"No it's not! I just met him yesterday!"

"That's not true." Oikawa questioned as he thought.

"I swear Futakuchi said you guys went to the same middle school?"

"What?!"

The information was too much as the door bell twinkled and Hinata wobbled to greet the person who came in.

"Oh hello dearie! Are you okay?"

Hinata tried to nod at Haruhana when Oikawa made it worse my waving obnoxiously.

"Shouyou is finally in love again! Come sit with us Haruhana-san!"

The elderly lady chuckled and took the invitation as she and Oikawa started to chatter happily to each other about Hinata's love life, leaving the ginger to sit alone by the counter and blush.

"I can teach you a little sign!" Haruhana suddenly said as she beckoned Hinata over and the ginger spent the next few minutes leaning a few signs.

*clinkle*

"Go!"

Oikawa nudged Hinata with a grin and the ginger turned to see Aone standing in the doorway.

Koganegawa and Haruhana looked at each other with a smile as Oikawa got up to seat Futakuchi and Kamasaki.

They stood there for a moment before a shaky hand lifted and Aone watched in surprise as Hinata spoke to him through his hands.

Hello Aone. How are you?

There was a moment of silence before a blush could be seen on Aone as the giant turned away shyly. It took a minute but he finally turned around again and gave Hinata a polite greeting bow before looking him in the eyes.

"Hello."

Futakuchi's jaw dropped as Aone spoke and it was Hinata's turn to become flushed before quickly seating the giant down at the table with the others.

As usual, the regulars came and left as the quiet Friday passed and Hinata looked at the time.

"Tooru!"

Oikawa looked a the time and gave Hinata a nod.

"Go!"

Hinata smoked before running upstairs to change and waved the others goodbye before rushing out of the store.

"Where's he going?" Futakuchi asked and Oikawa replied.

"Oh Shouyou? Friday is when he picks up his sister from late practice. She's only her second year of high school but already competing to go to nationals in swimming!"

Aone finished his coffee with a slightly sad sigh and Oikawa gave him a look.

"What's wrong? Was the coffee not good?"

Aone shook his head and Futakuchi laughed.

"I'm surprised you would even drink a sip, you normally hate coffee Aone."

Oikawa looked at the blushing man and smiled before sighing.

"Just don't hurt Shouyou okay? I'm only two years older than him but I still see the kiddo as my baby brother."

Aone just kept blushing before nodding shyly and got up. He gave Koganegawa a look and Kogane looked scared.

"Oh God I think I forgot..."

Aone just reached out a hand which Kogane placed some keys on before giving a polite boy to the others and left.

"I forgot to lock up..." Kogane confessed and received a couple face-palms as Oikawa grinned.

"They're totally gonna be dating soon."

"Wanna bet when?" Futakuchi asked and Oikawa nodded.

"I bet Aone spills in a week!" he smiled and Futakuchi shook his head.

"Nah, Aone is too shy. I'd say Hinata confesses in... A month?"

Haruhana chuckled as she sipped her coffee.

"I'll say a month and a half."

They chuckle heartily and spent the rest of the afternoon gossiping among themselves.

Aone walked down the quiet streets after making sure all the animals had been fed, cleaned out, and checked up on.

He was tired and his mind was still filled with how Hinata had greeted him through sign language earlier.

He really did know Hinata from when they were kids but back then, he was more social and small.

Aone walked into the night thinking about how Hinata had unconsciously been the one to help him through his shy nature and wondered if he could ever hope to be with the person who makes him smile.

A sigh escaped his lips as he stood there, looking into the sky and wondering what would happen to the two now.

But his thoughts were put to a stop as a familiar bounce of ginger hair skipped into his line of sight.

Hinata...