Suga

A/n aaarrrggghhhh I'm so sorry! One of you requested this and I can no longer find your username within my comment section 😭

So credit you the person who requested this prompt with jealous Suga and I'm sorry for not writing your username down :(

"AAAHHHHH!"

Yachi's shrill scream tore through the corridor outside the gym as she stood there, horrified as she had accidentally spilled Kageyama's order of milk onto Hinata.

The blonde was on the verge of tears and the ginger sat on the floor soaking wet.

"Hey it's okay Yachi! I'm fine!"

Hinata tried reassuring the panicking girl but she only freaked out more before scrambling into gym to ask for help.

Ah right...

Hinata suddenly had a moment of dread as he realized that it was not anyone's milk that was spilt. But the order of milk from the scary setter himself.

He's gonna kill meeee......

As the boys came out, a few blush a little as the thin and soaked white shirt stuck to Hinata's body. His face was slightly red and looking closer, a bit blue from fear, as he licked his lips, wondering why the guy liked milk so much.

"Blegh..."

Yachi came out with a towel and Kageyama grabbed it with a face to kill and Hinata babbled for his life.

"I-I don't know h-how you drink this all the t-time Bakayama, it d-doesn't taste good at a-all!"

Kageyama was red, from Hinata's perspective angry, as he grabbed the towel off Yachi and screamed.

"Boke Hinata boke!!!!!!!"

Kageyama immediately started to roughly cleaned Hinata's face, earning a squeak of pain.

"Ouch! That hurt Bakayama!!!"

"Shut up Hinata boke!!!"

As the boys argued on what to do, Daichi stood frozen as he looked at his junior and he slapped his own cheeks to try and snap out of it

Asahi immediately was at his side to see if he was okay before looking around

"Suga? Isn't he usually the first to always be by Hinata's side?"

Daichi nodded before looking behind him as well, "yup."

But to his surprise, he couldn't find Suga where the silver head last stood. Usually in this scenario where Hinata's innocence was threatened, he would usually be there with Vik 2.0 the cardboard knife or even Chae 2.0 the plastic one.

Asahi awkwardly laughed as he looked at Hinata who was now shaking his head cutely, milk still damping his hair.

"Yeah he's like a mother."

"Who said I'm his mother?" Suga asked suddenly and the rest of the team jumped at the ice chilling voice as Suga wrapped Hinata in a warm, fluffy towel, hiding his body from their prying eyes.

He bumped his forehead with Hinata who blushed and Suga gave a strained smile.

"Although a parent pet name is one I won't mind."

He winked at Hinata before lifting the ginger up into his arms in a bridal carry, the towel hanging low like the hem of a wedding dress.

"Suga?!"

Hinata was now furiously blushing and Suga pulled the ginger closer before giving a light peck to his lips.

"Hush baby."

He smiled before glaring at the others, letting them know that the mother of the court was definitely not the mother in private life.

And just like that, Suga waltzed out of the gym leaving the others, but not Kiyoko, in shock at Suga's sudden behavior change.

Noya pointed at the open door.

"So... He's Sugadaddy now?"

"God that's like a sugar daddy but Suga" Tanaka added before the two got Daichi's version of tough love as Asahi was trying not to stay flabbergasted.

"How did anyone else not know?" Kiyoko asked as she helped Yachi clean the mess and the rest of the team finally started to function again.

"Umm.... Not anything that meant romantic?" was the overall answer before they actually stopped to think about it.

"Wait...."

They then started to remember all the interactions Suga has had with Hinata and it started to make sense.

"Let's see... If it's not the quick or being forced to work with Tsukishima, Hinata is always with..... Suga."

"Suga likes buying Hinata meat buns and walking him home!"

"I saw them dancing together when music was playing, I got a video because it was adorable!"

"I think I saw Hinata getting tutored by Suga in the third year canteen area once."

"Oh yeah and when they were done, I think I saw Suga carry Hinata back towards the first year section."

.....

"wait... Wasn't that kinda obvious then?"

The team deciding to just pretend they saw nothing and Asahi prayed.

"The groom has now kissed his groom... "

Daichi nodded as he sighed at his own obliviousness. It was totally obvious now that he thought about how much his best friend talked about how adorable their ginger crow was.

"Praise put lord, amen."

As for Suga, he was laughing as Hinata blushed all the way back to the silver's house before they crashed into Suga's room.

"Why did you have to tell them like that!" Hinata whined and Suga kissed Hinata's forehead.

"We'll maybe I was a little annoyed that they were looking at your body with what Asahi would call unholy eyes"

He pouted and Hinata smiled before giving Suga a peck on the cheek.

"Well they can stare all they want but I'm going to be staring at you."

Suga blushed before he leapt at Hinata, cuddling his boyfriend like no tomorrow as he hid his blushing face, all traces of jealousy completely gone.

"I love you Hinata baby", he smiled and Hinata blushed before cuddling back.

"I love you too Suga."