Sakusa II

⚠️⚠️

"What's wrong my baby?" Suga asked concerned just as the two were changing to start setting the court.

Hinata didn't reply so Suga stopped what he was doing and kneeled before his child, gently cupping the ginger's small upset face in his hands.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"O-Omi is ignoring me...." Hinata whispered as he looked away avoiding eye sight.

"WHAT?!"

Suga immediately stood up and took a defensive stance as his hands reached for his cardboard knife.

Huh...? Where is it?

"Oh wait..."

Daichi confiscated it when I tried to chase of Kuroo from stealing Hinata for Kenma....

He calmed down as he sat next to the distressed crow.

"Do you know why he's ignoring you?"

Hinata shrugged... "I don't know.... M-Maybe I'm dirty?"

He looked at his small hands and made a sad face. "I already took good care of my heigene because Natsu frequently wants me to dress as a princess and a princess has to be spotless. But is it not enough now?"

He the started to check the rest of his body and sighed as he couldn't think of a place he hadn't cleaned.

"How to I make myself cleaner?"

Suga tried to answer his kohai's question but couldn't come up with one. The brain of a germophobe was one he hadn't worked with yet. He then made an 'I have an idea' face.

I may not have worked with a germophobe before but I do now how jealous people act.

"Hinata baby, cheer up okay? Let's take a photo together since we're the only ones here." Suga said gently as the upset face vanished.

Hinata smiled and the Karasuno mom propped his phone up and set a timer as they both held onto the net and smiled at the camera.

"Chee-???"

The camera took the photo just as Suga threw the net around Hinata and gave him a hug

Hinata hugged back and Suga gently patted his head.

"Now we should finish prepping the court or else we'll be told off!" Suga laughed as he imagined his boyfriend and coach both lecturing them.

"But the pho-"

"Come on!"

"I-... okay!"

Suga smiled happily as Hinata went back to securing the net in place. Sure, he was laughing at the idea of how funny it would be if Daichi had a misunderstanding of what would happen but he didn't feel like dealing with it today.

Instead he just messaged the captain he loved, a little... warning before smirking as he posted an image.

With a caption of "Prepping the court with only my baby 💞", Suga gave a happy smile as he saw the certain profile he tagged viewed his post.

@ GetTFawayUGerm

Let's see.... Suga mumbled as he looked at the map.

So around after practice? Okay that's good.

After an intense training, Hinata fell to the floor exhausted and sweaty.

"Water?" Sugamama offered the ginger took it immediately.