Ch. 34 - Make Up

Jin relaxed his back on the bed, waiting for Jungkook's next move. He didn't know if he was excited or scared.

He could feel Jungkook's lips traveling along his chest, down to his navel and his side, nibbling the skin on the curves of his waist and hips as he arched his back from the tingling sensation Jungkook had him feeling.

Jin's legs tensed when he felt a warm air coming from Jungkook's mouth as if the tip of Jungkook's nose was tracing a line on his thigh. "W-wait w-wait..."

Jungkook looked up and saw Jin looking down on him, eyes worried. "I thought Jimin showed you this?" Jungkook's voice was taunting.

Jin gulped as he watched Jungkook's mouth formed a smirk. He lied back down on the bed. It did make him feel more excited as it was his first that someone saw his private up close.

Jungkook gently stroke Jin's member, looking back at Jin before taking it with his mouth. Jungkook's tongue swirled at the tip causing Jin to moan by the unusual sensation. Jungkook looked up into Jin's eyes as he took him deeper. Jin grabbed the blanket as he felt Jungkook's tongue slowly gliding on his length.

Jungkook hooked Jin's legs on his shoulder as he began to massage Jin's hole with his finger while his head bobbed up and down on Jin's member. He gently pushed a finger inside Jin's hole and a loud gasped left Jin's mouth.

Moans of pleasure continued to pass out of Jin's mouth, with each flick of Jungkook's tongue on his slit and the underside of the head of his member, his body shifted from side to side. He felt delirious as different kinds of sensations coming in. His toes curled as he felt Jungkook's finger rubbing inside his hole as if massaging his insides.

He arched his back, feeling his lower stomach tightened. Jungkook's finger was enough to send him over the edge. He could feel it moving not gently inside him, bending it momentarily causing his body to shiver. "Kookoo... I'm coming... I'm..."

Jungkook sucked more and pushed his finger deeper and faster increasing Jin's desire to cum. Jungkook smirked as Jin screamed his name, well 'Kookoo', as he cum inside his mouth.

Jungkook let Jin fill his mouth with cum. Jin panted. His whole body trembled, his eyes shut tight. His mouth opened wide screaming in silence as his body gave up. He didn't expect that what he watched from the video felt extremely amazing. And the reaction from his body was proof.

Jungkook crawled up and met Jin with a kiss, pushing his tongue inside Jin's mouth and letting Jin taste his own cum.

Jin's eyes widely opened as he felt and tasted something weird inside his mouth. Jungkook pulled away and stared at Jin's curious eyes. "That's how cum tastes like. I'll let you taste mine next time."

Jin's eyes flickered. His heart fluttered staring at Jungkook's sweaty body. Beads of sweat trickling down his toned stomach and settling in the dents of his abs. He always admired Jungkook. For him, Jungkook was the most handsome man he'd ever seen.

"I always want to make love to you Jin, always.."

Jin's voice was airy as he whispered his question. "Make love?"

Instead of answering, Jungkook's deep kiss interrupted all of Jin's thoughts. Jin's arms quickly went around Jungkook's neck. Their sweat mixed as their bodies brushed against each other. Jungkook reached between his legs and aligned his member on Jin's hole. The cum that dripped around was enough to lube his throbbing cock.

Gently pressing it on Jin's hole, it slowly found its way inside. Jin threw his head back on the pillow, his feet buried on the soft bed, his ass pressed hard against the blanket as he felt Jungkook's member burying inside him. He could feel his hole stretching. Not that he hadn't been fucked before, but Jungkook's massive member intruding his still tight hole felt as if it's still his first.