Ch. 6 - Found

"He's a bad boy," Jin mumbled in a pout as he leaned on the large gate. He rubbed his stomach. He's been complaining about being hungry since that morning and he's hungrier now. "I didn't know that Boss has a brother here in Seoul. They are both bad-- oh nooo!!!"

Jin jumped in place when a car almost bumped into him causing him to fall on the ground. The driver quickly went out of the car.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" The man with silver hair in asked. The man squats as he checked on Jin. "I'm sorry, I'm using my phone. I did not notice you. Are you okay?"

Jin got up to his feet. "I'm fine. You are handsome."

The guy smiled and sighed. "Thank you. But, what are you doing there? Are you looking for someone?"

Jin looked up as if thinking of what happened earlier. "The bad guy inside threw me out. He said I smelled like seafood. I came from an island but I'm not a fish. He's a bad boy."

The man chuckled. He knew who Jin was talking about. "Why did he throw you out?"

Jin pouts and plays the hemline of his shirt. "Someone mistook me to be someone else and ran after me. So I hide inside the bad boy's car. I swear I'm not a bad person. I'm just hungry. But he didn't listen. So he threw me out."

The guy stared at Jin for a moment. Examining him from head to foot. He knew that something's wrong with Jin but he cannot figure it out. "Where are you from?"

"Mara Island in Jeju."

A big smile formed on the guy's face. "Get in my car. Let's eat inside."

"But the bad guy already throw me out."

"Don't worry, I'll kick him on his dick if he will throw you out again." The guy winked at Jin who looked surprised.

"On his dick?" Jin asked.

"Yes. You have one too so get in my car."

***

"Jimin is here!" Taehyung called out and Jungkook stood up from his living room with a book in his hand.

"You're early," Jungkook said, his face blank and cold.

Jimin flashes a big smile. "You should be grateful to me instead of acting like a dickhead. I'll introduce someone."

Jungkook takes a peek on Jimin's shoulder. "Who?"

Jimin looks behind him and found no one. "Oh shit. Where is that bitch?"

Jimin rushed outside, looking left and right. Looking for the guest's whereabouts. One of the securities pointed at the garden area and just in time, Jin showed up with a bunch of flowers in his hands.

"I thought you run away," Jimin said pulling Jin by the arm.

"The flowers are beautiful. I picked this one for you." Jin smiled and gave the flower to Jimin making Jimin smile.

"Thank you. Now let's get inside so you can eat." Jimin pulled Jin again and Jin walked fast so he can keep up with Jimin.

Jungkook's forehead creased as soon as he saw Jimin's guest. "What the hell is he doing here."

"I told you," Jin whispered at Jimin hiding behind Jimin's back. "He's a bad boy."

Jimin giggled hearing the words from Jin. He puts his arm on Jin's shoulders and points at Jungkook. "Jin, do you know that guy?"

Jin pouts and shakes his head. "But I think he's Boss's brother."

Jungkook whispered a curse while pulling his hair with his hand. "So you pick up the flowers in my garden without asking for permission?"