Ch. 49 - Not the Usual

Errors, please disregard. Thank you.

Btw, two or three more chapters to go. Please don't expect a detailed super romantic ending. But I'll try my best to make it light and happy like how this book is supposed to be.

****

A Few Weeks Later

Jin was lying comfortably on the bed with his head on Jungkook's bare chest. They just 'made love as how Jin loves to call it. While caressing Jin's hair, Jin looked up at Jungkook. "Eomma told me the necklace you gave me is so beautiful. Yoongi hyungie bought necklace for Hobi too. My hyungie is so sweet, don't you think?"

"No. He only envies me. " Jungkook said blatantly. He loves teasing Jin about Yoongi because he loves seeing Jin's animated face every time.

"That's not true! Hobi cannot take his eyes off my necklace and my hyungie noticed that. Why would he envy you? " Jin rolled his eyes as he went back on resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook tried his best not to laugh. That's exactly the reaction he wanted to see from Jin. "Because I am more handsome than your brother. And I know you will agree with me."

Jin pouted as he looked back up at Jungkook, "You're handsome, but my hyungie is handsome too."

Pinching Jin's nose, Jungkook leaned forward to kiss Jin's forehead, "We will go to your mom's house today for your party. Namjoon is coming."

Surprised, Jin sat down on the bed, "Joonie? He will come too? Really?"

"Yes, baby. Jimin and Taehyung too."

Jin's eyes widened as he became more excited. Hearing all his friends are coming to the party made him happy. "Let's go there early. I want to help eomma with the cooking."

"Sure. Why aren't you taking a shower now while I fix the bed?"

Jin frowned and Jungkook got it, "What's with the face?"

"Let's shower together."

Jungkook chuckled. He knew it. Jin wasn't falling asleep anymore after sex, but he now has the weird like of making love in the shower. "What exactly do you want in the shower?"

"Let's shower together."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you asking me? You know what I want!"

"You want me to fuck you in the shower, don't you?"

Expectedly, Jin pressed a finger on Jungkook's lips, "Don't say that. That's a bad word."

"It's not. So tell me, what do you want?"

"You know it!"

"Beg for it."

Jin pouted and gave Jungkook a puppy look, "Please?"

"Please, what?"

"Let's make love in the shower, please?"

Jungkook smirked and shook his head, "No. That's not what I want to hear. Say, please fuck me in the shower."

Jin shook his head, looking extremely disappointed, "I will not say that. Why would you call it as a curse when it's a good thing?"

Jungkook chuckled, loving how Jin defends his wants, "Then no. We will not shower together."

Jin's face suddenly turned glum, "That's so bad of you. But it's okay. I'll shower alone with something."