Ch. 36 - Talkative

"Wait!" Jin once again pulled Jungkook's arm while holding his stomach. "I think I'm going to throw up."

Jungkook started to worry. Not because it might create a bad impression on his parents but Jin was unusually pale. "Let's go to the toilet so you can vomit."

Jin breathed in then breathed out, closing his eyes as he tried to feel his chest. He could feel a lump formed there. "I guess I'm just nervous."

Jungkook held Jin by the waist to support him. He already noticed that Jin was uneasy from the time he picked him up. He just calmed down when he saw his parent's garden. But now that they were about to enter the house, Jin looked a lot worse than earlier. "No. You're pale. You're not okay. Let's go to the toilet before you vomit the ice cream you ate all over."

Jungkook walked back and forth in front of the bathroom door. A helper handed him a new toothbrush and a towel. Jin indeed throws up. Guilt started to creep inside him as he was thinking it was because Jin got caught in the rain last night.

Jungkook, restless, knocked on the door. "Jin? Can you open this? Are you okay?"

Jin mumbled something from the inside causing Jungkook to sigh. He heard another groan and Jin started to vomit again. Worried, he asked the helper to get the key.

"Jungkook, honey, the maid said Jinnie is sick?" His mom arrived looking worried. He knew his mom can be overacting a lot of times. Overacting but caring. Something he missed so much.

"He's throwing up," Jungkook answered still glancing at the back and he grabbed the key as soon as it was handed to him.

"I will call your dad and ask the maids to prepare the food. Just call me if you need anything. Tell Jinnie to take it easy,"

Jin was already washing his face when Jungkook opened the door. "Are you okay, baby?" Jungkook handed the towel first and Jin dried his face before getting the toothbrush. "I feel a lot better. The ice cream..." Jin frowned thinking about the favorite food he ate then threw up.

"You can have a lot later. I'll tell mom and dad that we will go to the doctor," Jungkook rubbed Jin's back while Jin brushes his teeth. After washing his mouth and gargling some mouth wash, Jin smiled at Jungkook and held both his hands. "I'm better. No need for a doctor. I think I'm just so nervous. You know, I'm not prepared."

Jungkook breathed out, pulled Jin in his arms, and kissed Jin's forehead then Jin's nose. "Whatever is the reason. Okay, let's monitor first but I still want you to see a doctor, maybe tomorrow morning. But if your vomiting persists, we will go to the doctor tonight. What if it's because of the rain last night?"

Jin stared at Jungkook, his eyes distressed, and his expression sorry. "I'm sorry Kookoo. What happened was embarrassing. I don't think it's because of the rain. I didn't mean to get nervous that much and throw up. It never happened to me before."

Jungkook once again gave Jin a kiss and a tight hug. "It's okay baby. Don't worry. And no, nothing is embarrassing."

"Sir? Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are waiting in the living area," one of the maids smiled and bowed.

Jin swallowed a couple of times thinking about the situation he's in. But Jungkook's eyes and comforting smile took some of his fears away.

Jungkook walked and Jin tailing him. Passing the dining area, Jin's eyes sparkled seeing the food spread. His stomach was still feeling stressed from vomiting but the smell and look of the foods roused his appetite.

Jungkook headed towards the living area where he could already see his parents seated. And as he entered, his mom gave him a warm smile while his dad's face remained impassive.