Ch. 15 - Almost

Jungkook

Staring at the disaster Jin just brought in made me so angry. I hate it when someone touches my things. Especially my collectibles. They are expensive and rare and that seafood destroyed it in a matter of minutes.

Looking at the flowers he put in the bottle of my expensive wine, I can only sigh. In reality, I cannot do anything about it. I cannot retrieve the wine from the sink. Even if I scream again in front of his face, the wine is gone.

I grabbed my phone to contact someone who can repair my model car. But before I can dial the number, a knock on my bedroom door disrupted my attention.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm sorry, but Jin is there at the gate telling us to let him out," one of my securities look so stressed. I can't believe that seafood can cause too much stress not only to me but also to my employees.

I rush down the stairs and go straight to the front gate. Jin is sitting at the grassy lawn hugging his small dirty bag. "Hey! What's wrong with you? Can't you see that you're causing a commotion?"

He stands up and pouts. His eyes still glistening. I think he cried. "I'm not causing a commotion. I told them that you want me out but they won't let me. Tell them."

I look up the evening sky, thinking about what I did wrong and I encounter this type of person. "Let him out."

I see how my securities look at each other. I am perfectly aware that Jimin told them to keep Jin inside.

"I told you." Jin murmured, scowling at the security who is holding the gate. Jin stands up waiting for the security to open the gate.

"Don't worry about Jimin. He can only rant but I am still your boss," I said to my securities before turning my back to go back inside the house.

That's when my phone starts ringing. And to the love of heavens, it's Jimin. I cannot believe he always calls whenever Jin is giving me a headache. It's as if he and Jin are soulmates.

"What?"

"Wow! Really? You just asked me to look for a school right? I already found one!" Jimin said enthusiastically. "This is highly recommended by my mom."

"Okay."

"Wait, what? Is there something wrong? Did something happen?" I can sense that Jimin was about to flip and I would hate it if he would appear on my doorsteps at this hour.

"Jimin, what time is it? I'm actually sleepy that's all. Let's talk about it some other time."

I had to. I had to drop the call otherwise, he would continue to rant at me. I sometimes wonder if a perfectionist was always like that. Jimin was one and he would not stop until he finally got the right answer or perhaps, what he thought was right.

***

"You're a bad boy."

Hearing that word repeatedly was annoying but at the same time, I was feeling guilty.

"You're a bad boy."

He kept on saying that while glaring at me, his plump pink lips in a pout as if I was the worst person to ever exist. I had to admit, he was so pure and innocent but those characters also made him extremely annoying and difficult.

"You're a bad boy!"

"Damn!" I jerked in bed. Immediately sitting down as I looked around my dimly lit bedroom. Jin wasn't here. It was only a dream. And my heart was beating painfully under my chest.

Getting up from the bed, I grabbed a shirt and my car keys. How could that seafood do this to me? This was the second time the thoughts of him made me got up at night to look for him. I didn't know what was with him that was making me feel awfully terrible about myself. Was he a witch? Or he put me under a spell?