Ch. 25 - Say it!

Jungkook shifted on the bed to hug Jin only to find out that the space beside him was empty. He wandered his still hooded eyes around his room. Jin wasn't there. His eyes went up to the clock hanging on the wall, he sighed as he saw that it's already 9 in the morning. He rarely wakes up late. Only on weekends.

He smiled remembering what happened last night. It was amazing sex for him. One thing that stood up, Jin started to become a good kisser. He realized that Jin could learn faster than he expected.

He moved the blanket away from his body and walked naked to his bathroom. He needed a shower. Thinking about what happened last night instantly sent heat throughout his body and he needed to wash it away. One more thing, he was excited to see Jin.

A smile appeared on his face as he saw Jin, back on him, preparing breakfast in the kitchen. He's wearing short shorts and a white crop top that made Jungkook even more eager.

Snaking his hand around Jin's tiny waist, Jin's body twitched and he held his chest in surprise seeing a newly showered Jungkook. "Good morning. Did I scare you?" Jungkook leaned down to give Jin a long deep kiss in which Jin gladly received.

"A bit," Jin answered shyly after Jungkook pulled away.

Jungkook chuckled and walked around the table, sitting on one of the chairs. "What do you have for breakfast?"

Jin placed the sliced turkey and topped it with another slice of wheat bread. He cut it in half before serving it to Jungkook. He picked up a piece of paper from his pocket and read the name of the sandwich he just prepared. "Italian Antipasto sandwich."

Jungkook smiled. He found Jin's innocent action adorable. He took a big bite and his eyes widened when the flavors of the ingredients touched his taste buds. On the other hand, Jin stared as he waited for Jungkook's comment.

"I-is it good?" Jin asked.

"No."

Jin pouted.

"It's unbelievably good!"

Jin gave Jungkook his cheeky smile. "I'm glad you liked it. It should be in a Ciab... Ciab-b-ah.."

"Ciabatta bread,"

"Yes. That bread! But you only have wheat bread so I used that. It's okay, right?"

Jungkook nodded and gave Jin a reassuring smile. "As I said, it's tastes really good!"

"Thank you. Let's eat!" Jin said happily as he took a bite of the sandwich he prepared for himself. Like Jungkook, his face brightened. Jungkook was right, it tasted good.

In the middle of their breakfast, Jin noticed that Jungkook kept on staring at him while smiling. Causing him to get conscious and shy. "Why are you staring? Do I have dirt on my face?"

Jungkook smiled flirtily. "You're glowing."

Jin paused for a while, his eyes staring wide at Jungkook, his lips as pouty as ever. "I... Am... glowing?"

Jungkook nodded. "You look so handsome."

A smile slowly formed on Jin's face as he cupped his face with his hands to cover his tainted with pink cheeks. "Don't say that... I'm blushing!"

Jungkook chuckled. He motioned Jin to come in which Jin stood up and walked towards him. Jungkook pulled Jin down making Jin sit on his lap. Jungkook held Jin on the waist while the other hand was resting on Jin's thigh, slowly rubbing it.

"Did you like what we did last night?" Jungkook whispered. His eyes fixed on Jin's eyes. The tip of his nose playing with Jin's own.

Jin bobbed his head up and down shyly. A deep red color slowly painted his ears. His hands lightly clenched on Jungkook's veiny forearm.