Ch. 40 - Loud

Hoseok wiped his tears with the tissue Yoongi gave him. Sobbing, he blew his nose and threw the tissue in the trash can beside him. Gulping half of the water from the bottle, his red puffy eyes looked at Jin.

"Are you planning to fill it up with tissue?" Jin asked, staring hopeless at the pile of tissue in the trash can.

"Jin... why you ended like that? Why are you pregnant? What happened to you? " Hoseok asked continuously, his voice breaking, pulling another tissue from the box.

Jin frowned. He felt guilty watching his best friend cry. "I'm pregnant because we had sex. Why are you asking when it's you who taught - - "?

"Aisshhhh! Stop! " Hoseok wailed again, blowing his nose in the process.

Jin looked pitiful as he watched his friend cried once more and he mumbled. "But it's really you who taught me about sex."

"Namjoon will surely kill me once he learned about your pregnancy. Oh my... what happened to you Jinnie! You're our baby!"

"Then the baby will have a baby," Jin teased earning a glare from Hoseok, "Sorry, and besides, Namjoon already knows."

Hoseok held tightly on the edge of the chair, his eyes staring intently at Jin, making sure Jin wasn't kidding. "You mean you already saw Namjoon?"

Jin nodded.

Hoseok cried again, louder than earlier. Jin held Hoseok's hand, trying to calm his friend down. "Stop crying Hobi. I'm sorry if I am pregnant. I didn't mean to be pregnant first."

Hoseok pulled his hand away and slapped Jin's hand. "What are you saying? I'm not crying because you got pregnant before me, you brat!"

Jin pouted, confused. "Ah. I thought you wanted to get pregnant first."

"Shut up!" Hoseok wiped his tears one last time. He cleared his throat to swallow the cries that he wanted to cry. But he realized that he couldn't do anything more. "I still can't imagine that our innocent Jinnie is now pregnant. Gosh, I can't imagine what Namjoon would tell me. I'm sure you already told him that I was the culprit."

"He's not angry. You don't need to worry. I'm happy. Jungkook is a nice guy. He is also very, very handsome."

Hoseok's attention immediately went to Jin. His eyes curious. Obviously interested with the information. "Really? Like, how handsome?"

"Very."

"He has muscles?"

Jin nodded with a smile. He then pointed at his stomach. "And abs. Like six of them, here... here... here..."

A small smile appeared on Hoseok's face. He then leaned forward and whispered. "Is that huge?"

Jin giggled hearing the question. And the giggles turned into an excited laugh.

Hoseok became more eager to know. Shaking Jin's forearm, he kept on asking even though he already had a hint. "Is it? Is it?"

Jin covered his face as it turned red. And shyly, he nodded, causing Hoseok to shriek with glee.

"Oh my!! How lucky you little brat! " Jin and Hoseok held hands as they laughed out loud. But it did not last long as a knock and the door swung open interrupted their excitement.

"I'm sorry for disturbing. I just want to say that it's almost 3. And--"

"Can Hoseok come with me, Teacher?"

Yoongi looked at Hoseok first who had a big smile on his face, signaling that he likes Jin's idea too. He then nodded, confirming his agreement. "I think I will just bring him there so he can prepare some clothes. How many days is your plan?"