Ch. 52 - Acceptance

AN:

Guys, please forgive my his/her/him, etc. Since I've been writing boyxboy for 2 years now, I'm already used to him/his so please, forgive me. 🤣 Also, just a reminder, all my ff's have boyxboy relationships and mpreg. So please, don't get shocked or something. 😁

And I'm sorry for the delay. Been super busy with mommy duties. And my mom celebrated her 75th so I baked a lot of goods for her.

I hope you're all well. Enjoy the last few chapters everyone.

***

But groans left Jungkook's lips when Jin suddenly palmed his already hard member. Not wanting to suffer later, Jungkook grabbed both of Jin's hands, pinning them above Jin's head, securing them, as he continued to kiss Jin.

But as their kiss deepened more, a slap on the back of his head stopped him.

"What the... mom?!" Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw Mrs. Jeon, hands on her waist, glaring at him. "D-dad?"

Jungkook quickly jumped out of the bed, looking for his shirt, as Mrs. Jeon started to rant.

"Jeon Jungkook! It's not even 24 hours yet! And here? Right here in the hospital?! What if a nurse comes in?! Can you tell your horny dick to wait until Jin fully recovers?! Your little angel is sleeping right beside the bed and you really can't stop yourself from fucking?! How can you do that?!"

"Don't say bad words..." Jin whispered, in shocked face, almost covering his daughter's ears, after hearing Mrs. Jeon cursed.

Jungkook looked up at the ceiling in frustration, sighing in. disbelief, "Why is it always me?"

"Oh! You think I will believe that it's Jin? Oh my Jinnie, sweetheart, are you okay? I'm really sorry. Jungkook can be a pervert asshole sometimes. He got that from his father."

Jin, who was still startled could not say a thing. But he could tell Jungkook was frustrated based on his facial reaction. Before he could react, the baby cried, causing Mrs. Jeon to pick her up in her arms. "I'm sorry little princess. Grandma can be noisy sometimes. Your daddy already wants a sibling for you. Oh gosh, she's so pretty. What's her name?"

"Y-yeji," Jin answered. A bit hesitant because he's obviously not comfortable with Jungkook's father around.

"Yeji. What a beautiful name. Just like her. Look at her honey. She got her eyes from our son, don't you think? " Mrs. Jeon brought Yeji near Mr. Jeon, showing the baby to his husband who smiled after seeing his grand daughter.

"What brings you here?" Jungkook suddenly questioned, staring at his father who was still silent after all the commotion.

Mr. Jeon took a deep breath, trying to maintain his calm with the baby present. "We found out from the social media that Jin has given birth. We came here immediately."

"There are reporters outside the hospital. And your fans are there too. Why don't you go down? " Mrs. Jeon buts in.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I'm not a celebrity. And Jin is a private person. I don't want them prying about our private lives."

Mr. Jeon speaks out, preventing any more comments of annoyance from his son, "We confirmed it with Mrs. Min so we came here. And we've been trying to connect with you, but you're ignoring our calls."

Jungkook stared at his father, not knowing how to start a conversation. For him, he didn't want to start an issue as Jin had been already uncomfortable with just his father's presence.