Ch. 22 - Back Out

Jungkook chews the inside of his cheek as he drives home. Jin is a handful most of the time but oddly, he finds it appealing. Shaking his legs while waiting for the traffic light to turn green, he makes sure he only curses in his mind as he knows he will hear something from Jin that might cause him to lose his momentum.

As soon as they arrive home, Jungkook hops of his car and slamming the car door closed making Jin a bit startled. He's not sure why Jungkook is in a hurry and even opening the car door and removing the seat belt for him. With the popcorn and the cup of drinks in his arms, Jin waddles behind Jungkook.

"Are you somehow having diarrhea?" Jin asks looking concerned.

Jungkook sighs and shakes his head. "I need you Jin."

"Me? Are you hungry? You want me to cook something?" Jin's eyes form a circle as he sips noisily from the cup.

Jungkook feeling annoyed looks at Jin. "Jin, it's empty. Stop sipping."

Jin shakes the cup and continues to sip. "No. I can still sip something. But it's not tasty anymore."

Jungkook rakes his hair with his fingers. "Damn Jin why are you-- that's melted ice!" Jungkook, losing his patience, grabs the cup and the popcorn and throws it on the floor before lifting Jin to his shoulder.

Jin's eyes widen, confused as ever. "I can walk Kookoo. Put me down."

But Jungkook ignores him.  Jin starts to panic when Jungkook walks up the stairs. "Kookoo hold me tight! Don't throw me down! I'm afraid of heights!" Jin covers his eyes with his hands until they are upstairs. Poking Jungkook's sides he points to his bedroom door. "Kookoo, that's my bedroom."

Jungkook placed Jin on his feet as soon as they reached his bedroom. Jin, confused as ever, stares at Jungkook who is glaring at him.

"W-why d-did you bring me here?" Jin asks while playing with his fingers.

Jungkook smirked as he advances towards Jin. He speaks with a husky voice while pushing Jin's hair behind his ear. "You're so oblivious Jin but I find that oddly attractive."

Jin swallows as he continues to fidget. He leans a little backward when Jungkook puts his arms around his waist. "Y-you have sweats here." Jin wipes Jungkook's forehead with the end of his pullover.

Jungkook gently holds Jin's wrist and puts it on his shoulder, pulling Jin a lot more closer. "You'll see more of that later."

Jungkook yanks his shirt and throws it on the floor causing Jin's eyes to widen even more. "Woah! Wow! Are those abs? Woah!"

Jungkook holds Jin's hands and places them on his stomach. Allowing Jin to touch him. Jin softly explores the indents of Jungkook's abs. Trailing the tips of his fingers along the path like a maze. Lifting Jin's chin with his fingers, Jungkook leans his face to capture Jin's lips.

Jungkook smiles in their kiss. Jin may not be a good kisser, as of yet, but he's sure that he's getting familiar as Jin's lips are moving in sync with his. They just kissed an hour ago, and he's sure that it's Jin's first, but Jin sure can keep up.

Jungkook pulls Jin's shirt above his head. Jin's face instantly turned red knowing his body is exposed in front of Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes are fixed on Jin's own, not looking at Jin's body but he let his hands feel the smoothness of Jin's skin while he leaned down to kiss Jin again.

His hands slide inside Jin's pants, squeezing Jin's ass making Jin open his eyes and look at Jungkook. But seeing Jungkook with eyes closed relaxes him. Letting Jungkook touch him in places that haven't been touched or explored by anyone.

Soon after, Jin steps out of his pants as  Jungkook just pulled it down. Jungkook can feel that Jin doesn't know what to do but just lets him control everything. Perhaps, a confirmation that Jin agreed to what he likes. And he wants it too.

Jungkook gently lays Jin down to bed, hovering over him as he kisses him deeply. Jin's arms are around his neck.  Jin catches his breath when Jungkook rubs one of his nipples while he continues kissing him. 

Jungkook pulls away, kneeling in front of Jin as he removes his belt, feeling uncomfortable as his hard member is pressed against his jeans. Removing his jeans and freeing his member, he noticed how Jin's eyes start to flutter, avoiding to look down there. 

Hovering back over Jin and staring into Jin's nervous eyes, he can feel Jin's heartbeat against his chest. "Are you nervous?"

Jin shyly nods.

"You look so beautiful, did you know that?"

Jin's cheeks become redder as Jungkook pinned him against the bed. Letting Jin feel the hardness of his member. Reaching for the lube on top of his bedside table, Jungkook pulls Jin's underwear, his eyes linger on Jin's pink untouched hole.

"Don't stare," Jin's voice is low, almost inaudible. He wants to cover it but Jungkook shoves his hand away. Smirking, Jungkook pours a generous amount of lube on Jin's hole then to his member, stroking it while staring at Jin's shy eyes.

Resting his arms on the sides of Jin's head, Jungkook makes sure to catch Jin's gaze before giving him a warning. "Jin, listen to me. You will not die so I don't want you asking that to me. Second, you will hear a lot of bad words so don't tell me to stop saying those. And third, I only want to hear your moans, you can scream my name if you want to--"

"Why would I scream your name? You're just here, I can--"

Jungkook silenced Jin by kissing him. "Stop saying words that will make me lose my momentum Jin. If you want me to stop, say it now. Once I started, there's no stopping me."

Jin curiously stares at the man on top of him. Jungkook's eyes are compelling and dominant. "I don't want you to stop. Hoseok told me sex is amazing, is that true?"

Jungkook is slightly taken aback. Jin's question gives him a tinge of guilt. Staring at Jin's bewildered face, he knows that Jin just wants to know how it feels but he doesn't know the consequences of it or the reason why they will do it. Jungkook gives a small nod.

"Even if it's not by the shore?"

Jungkook closes his eyes and rolls to bed. Lying down beside Jin. Jin gives Jungkook a side glance. Not knowing why Jungkook suddenly stops.

"Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry," Jin said in a pout. He's anticipating what will happen next so he feels disappointed why Jungkook moves away.

Jungkook turns his face to Jin so he can look into Jin's innocent eyes. "No. You did not say anything wrong."

"Why did you stop?"

Jungkook takes a deep breath before answering. He wants sex. He wants it. What he just did makes him frustrated but he knows his guilt will bother him. "I don't want your first to be like this. This isn't right."

Jin doesn't understand what Jungkook meant. For him, it's such dismay that he wasn't able to experience something he wants. He just watches as Jungkook climbs down the bed and picks up his clothes, giving it to him.

"Wear this. You can sleep in my bed if you want. I'll just take a shower," Jungkook quickly turns his back and walks towards the bathroom. What happened disappoints him too but he knows he did the right thing.

He used to be a playboy. He always ends up in bed with some random guy from a club. He knows how to have casual sex and one night stands. He doesn't understand himself too. He's the type of man who always gets his way. But this time, someone wins over him. Someone he didn't expect.

He opens the shower to wash away the frustrations and guilt. And wishes that Jin chooses to sleep in his bedroom. Otherwise, he knows he wouldn't be able to sleep well. Knowing that the man who's making him feel weird things would be sleeping beside him.