Ch. 16 - Trust Me

Jungkook

Ever since that seafood came into my home, I felt like I was sleep-deprived. And I wondered how he made me felt extremely guilty about pushing him away from my own home when in fact, I just met him and I knew little about him. I did believe he was a freak.

I felt lazy the next morning. It felt like my body was aching all over. Seafood was worst than an intense workout. After showering and informing Taehyung that I needed a two-days break, I went out of my bedroom.

Jin's bedroom door was slightly opened and I took a peek. One thing I noticed about him was, he was very neat. He wasn't there anymore so I assumed he was awake. It was 10 in the morning anyway.

I could smell food coming from the kitchen as soon as I went downstairs. And to my surprise, Jin was there, all smiles as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Boss Kookoo. I prepared seaweed soup and fried fish for you. I saw it inside your refrigerator," he quickly grabbed a bowl and scooped some soup, placing it on the table.

I honestly did not want to taste them though it looked appetizing. I wasn't so sure if he knew how to cook. Or if he put poison in it. I had to admit that I was mean to him.

"Taste it," I pushed the bowl to him to have him taste it first.

Jin looked confused while placing a plate with a cup of rice in front of me but he got a spoon and eat some. "It's good."

He gave me a new bowl of soup. My stomach grumbled and it was too loud that he giggled. Ignoring him, I took a spoonful of the soup and it was amazingly good. Or maybe I wasn't a picky eater?

"It's good, right?" He gave me a bread cheek smile while he cupped his face with his hands. I noticed some little bruises on his fingers and it was red.

I cleared my throat. "Better than to have nothing at all."

Jin pouted. "I woke up early to prepare food. I really thought I did well. And I washed your clothes."

"You washed my clothes?!" I exclaimed as I was very particular about washing my clothes. My heart began to beat faster. My clothes were a bit expensive and I always made sure that they were taken good care of.

Jin nodded, feeling proud of himself. "I thought of doing that because you saved me last night."

Dropping the spoon to the bowl, I hurried to the laundry room and true to his words, my dirty clothes weren't there. And my heart just beat even faster when I realized he washed my underwear too. "Where did you put my clothes?"

Jin looked annoyingly innocent. His eyes were round and his mouth always talked in a pout. "I think I just said I washed them."

"I know you said it! Where?!"

"At the garden."

I guessed I stopped breathing for a moment before things started to sink in my brain. I walked past him, hitting his shoulder with mine. My heart dropped right down to my feet when I saw the lawn. All my clothes were sprawled, though neatly, at the grassy ground.

"What the fuck!"

"Don't say bad words," he said as expected.

"Why did you put my clothes there?!"

Jin looked confused. "Where should I put it? On the island, I always dry my clothes on the grass. Look, the sun is smiling at your clothes. Grandma told me that the sun loves drying our clothes. Aren't you happy with that?"

Jin's smile made things even more annoying. And to top it all, Jimin had just arrived, giggling. "Oh! A garden of clothes."

"I did not tell you to wash my clothes!" I was trying my best not to yell. But my throat seemed to hurt from suppressing my anger. "You're not on an island anymore! You can use the washing machine and you can hang my clothes in the backyard."