Ch. 35 - Tonight

Jungkook wearing a pullover and jeans with a backpack hanging on his shoulder went inside the kitchen but found only an empty tub of ice cream on the table, spoon still inside but Jin was nowhere.

Smiling and shaking his head, he knew that Jin could be found either in the pool swimming or in the garden watering the plants. But even before he could go to look for Jin, Jin came into the kitchen with his gray oversized shirt with small splashes of water.

"Where are you going?" Jin asked looking at Jungkook from head to foot but Jin's eyes lingered on Jungkook's chest. The pullover did flatter Jungkook's well-defined chest.

Jungkook smirked at Jin's fleeting eyes that were still taking glances on his chest. Jungkook pulled Jin by the wrist, pushing Jin's hair behind his ears, and wiping the sweat above Jin's upper lips. His eyes then went on Jin's. "I don't want you wearing those while watering the plants or anywhere without me. Half of your thighs are exposed and I hate the thought that the securities might be glancing at you. And you're not even wearing a short. Do you understand me?"

"But the securities are nice to me."

"I am also nice to you but my thoughts aren't."

Jin pouted as he looked at Jungkook's lust-filled eyes. "Your t-thoughts? W-why? What are you thinking?"

Jungkook's hands rested on Jin's waist and slowly pushed him to the table, lifting a startled Jin to sit on it. Jungkook settled between Jin's legs, pulling him closer to the edge before grabbing both of Jin's ass and squeezing it making Jin gasped. "My thoughts? I want to bend you here and..." Jungkook then thrust his hips, his clothed hard member poked right against Jin's ass making Jin's eyes go wide and round and his lips part in surprise. Jungkook bit his lips seeing Jin's bewildered expression. "Exactly. It's dirty, isn't it? So don't wear this kind of shirt unless you're with me."

"Then I guess I should ask Minnie to buy more or this?"

Jungkook chuckled and gave Jin a quick kiss before assisting Jin to climb down from the table. He was amused that Jin is learning to give side remarks. "I sometimes wonder if I should thank Jimin for teaching how to tease. That's sexy by the way."

Jin smiled cheekily, proud of himself that Jungkook appreciates his 'seducing' words. "I thought you said you will not go to the office today?" Jin asked while fixing his underwear under his shirt. Jungkook surely knows how to turn him on.

"Yes but something very important came up. After so many months, Taehyung finally has answers to my orders. I will be in a very important meeting this afternoon but it won't take long. I'll be back in an hour or two," Jungkook said drinking the protein shake Jin prepared for him.

"And why do you have a backpack with you?" Jin asked looking at the backpack on the chair.

Jungkook stared at Jin and walked towards him, he didn't know how to break the news that they will be meeting his parents that night. Both of them were unprepared but knowing his dad, he knew he already reached the peak of his father's patience.

"Dad called this morning. As expected, photos of us at the bus stop are all over. Mom requested if we can sleep there and I agreed just for a night. My dad wanted us to have dinner there. So we will meet my parents tonight."

"Tonight?!" Jin exclaimed with a terrified look on his face. "B-but, but I'm not yet prepared. I haven't received the script yet."

Jungkook rubbed Jin's chin with his thumb and kissed Jin's forehead. "You don't need a script."

Jin shook his head frantically. "No. The paper I signed said that I should only say what was written on the script and should not speak anything that would result in you not having the ownership of the company. I clearly remember that. The lawyer told me I can get sued. I don't want to go to jail. What if I said something unnecessary? What if--"

Jungkook stopped Jin by kissing Jin's lips. He could still taste the sweetness of it. Probably, from the ice cream, he ate awhile ago. Jin was right, he always kisses Jin lately. There was something about Jin that made him so addictive. Something he still trying to figure out.

"Don't worry about that paper. You can say whatever you want. Whatever my dad asks, answer it in all honesty. I only want you to say the truth and nothing else. You can apply what you learned from school on the etiquettes but I don't want you to act or speak like someone else. I like you just the way you are."

Jin stared blankly for a while as if waiting for Jungkook to say that he was just joking. Jungkook saying 'I like you' kept on echoing in his ears. But seeing Jungkook would not say anything like that, he swallowed his nervousness. "But Kookoo, I don't want to disappoint you and your parents. What if they don't give you the company because of me?"

"Stop thinking negatively, okay? Jimin will come by later to help you dress up. Bring some clothes as well for our overnight," Jungkook pulled Jin by the waist, leaning in until his lips were just millimeters away from Jin's quivering ones, "And bring sexy sleepwear with you, will you do that?"

Jin nodded. His hands happily rested on Jungkook's chest, something he was so eager to touch since seeing Jungkook in that flattering pullover.

"Great. And you can enjoy touching my chest later," Jungkook kissed then winked at Jin before turning his back to leave but Jin's hold on his wrist stopped him. "Why?"

"Can you buy more ice cream? That's the last tub in the freezer," Jin smiled with his eyes making Jungkook laughed. "Okay baby. I will. I'll pick you up at 6. I will call when I'm on my way. Tell Jimin to behave, alright?"

Jin smiled and nodded before waving goodbye to Jungkook. "Take care!"

Jungkook winked at Jin once more before leaving the kitchen and onto the driveway. "He must have a problem with his eyes," Jin murmured while winking his eyes trying to understand how it feels.

***

Jungkook kept on glancing at Jin who kept on rubbing his stomach. He was uncomfortable since he picked him up from his home. "Are you nervous?"

Jin breathed out, punching his chest with his fist. "I am feeling nauseous."

Jungkook chuckled. Jin couldn't keep his butt on the seat. He kept on moving as finding the right position that would make him feel better. "Don't worry too much. My dad may be arrogant but he won't eat you alive."

Jungkook pressed the horn of his car twice and a security guard opened the gate. Giving Jungkook a bow as he drove onto the huge lawn with a wide driveway.

Jin took a peek from the windshield. The garden was way bigger than Jungkook's garden. His mouth left hanged open when he saw the house of Jungkook's parents. He forgot that he was nervous. "Wow! You didn't tell me your parents live in a palace."

Jungkook laughed as he parked on the driveway. There were several high-end vehicles lined beside his Benz.

Jin's eyes were wide and curious. He couldn't help but admire how beautiful the house is. He thought Jungkook's house was the largest in Seoul but he was wrong. But no matter how huge the house is, what caught his attention was the beautiful garden. He couldn't help to smile as he admired the colorful flowers. "It must be really pretty on mornings."

"Good evening Mr. Jeon," a soft voice greeted them. The woman bowed and smiled at Jungkook. "Your mom is waiting inside."

Jungkook took a look back and saw Jin still smelling and looking at the flowers. "We will get in. Just give us a minute."

The maid bowed again before walking back inside the house. Jungkook held Jin's waist and Jin turned around with a big smile on his face. "The flowers are so pretty."

"They are but we need to go inside. My parents are waiting."

Jin suddenly froze in place. The thought came rushing and his nervousness was back. Holding Jungkook's arm, he tightened his hand around Jungkook's forearm. His eyes looking for assurance. He had never been in this kind of situation before. The thought already making him want to throw up.

Jungkook gave a reassuring smile and gaze. Kissing Jin on the lips. "Just be yourself. I will be here to assist you. You look amazingly handsome by the way, as always."

Jin forced a smile. The pain in his chest couldn't even bring a sincere smile to his face. He was trying so hard to stay calm. He was hoping that everything will turn out fine tonight.