Ch. 24 - I like You

Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep. He didn't want to be a hypocrite but he felt a little bit awkward lying beside Seokjin. But then, he felt a finger poking his back causing him to turn around. "What?!"

Jin's eyes flicker, his eyes still glistening with tears. Jungkook was taken aback hearing something he didn't expect to hear. Not from Seokjin of course. "H-hug."

Jungkook stared at Seokjin for a while. Trying to grasp what he just heard. "I'm already here. You mean it's not enough?"

Jin's puppy eyes made Jungkook rolled his eyes. Turning to face Seokjin, he slid his arm on the back of Seokjin's neck and pulled him close. Surprisingly, Seokjin felt comfortable. Snuggling his face against Jungkook's bare chest. Jin looked up catching Jungkook's gaze. "Why? Don't tell me this is not enough?"

Jin shook his head. "You're not wearing a shirt. You might catch a cold."

Jungkook went speechless. He just realized he went into Jin's bedroom without a shirt on. And to add more, he's only wearing boxers, with nothing else under it. Jungkook cleared his throat. "I can't sleep with a shirt on. That's why."

Jin nodded and went back onto leaning his head against Jungkook's chest. His hand rested on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook's heart suddenly went beating fast. Something he was trying to avoid as he's afraid Jin might notice. But a soft snore made him breathe.

Jin still flinched whenever there's thunder but he was sleeping soundly in Jungkook's arms. Soon after, he began to relax and he closed his eyes. But Jin's unexpected movement caused him to open his eyes. Jin's thigh rubbed on his member. He moved his hips back to avoid Jin's thigh but it seemed as if Jin intentionally doing it as Jin kept on moving towards him. Jin even whined as if telling him to stop moving.

Jungkook's eyes were wide open as Jin started to move again. Trying to stop Jin's legs from moving, his hand landed on Jin's leg causing his member to twitch. He didn't notice that Jin was just wearing a big shirt and underwear.

Clearing his throat more, he tried to peek under the blanket. Confirming if Jin was indeed half-naked. Upon confirming that Jin's legs were exposed, he took a deep breath. Trying to control his urge. It's been more than six months since the last time he had sex and it's driving him crazy.

Lowering the blanket and looking up, he gasped when he saw Jin staring curiously at him. "What are you looking at?"

Not knowing what to say, and wanting to save himself from shame, he gave Jin a smirk. "Looking at your legs. You're sleeping with only a shirt on."

Jin pouted. "You're not wearing your shirt either. I can sleep like this. It's more comfortable to move."

"Really? I thought you're tempting me," Jungkook said in almost a whisper.

Jin pouted his lips more and went back on leaning on Jungkook's chest causing his leg to rub on Jungkook's member. "Don't do that."

Jin looked up. "What I should not do?"

Jungkook clenched his jaw. He wanted to resist but Jin's unintentional innocence made it so hard for him. Weirdly, it turned him on. Pushing Jin on his back, Jin's eyes widened in surprise. Jungkook hovered over him, Jungkook's lips a breath away from him, eyes closed, breathing heavy.

"Jin..." Jungkook whispered.

"W-why?" Jin answered softly. His hands clasped against his chest. His eyes fixed on Jungkook's closed ones.

Jungkook opened his eyes giving Jin a sharp stare causing Jin to hold his breath. "Did you know that I cannot resist you?"

Jin remained silent.