Chapter 56 Blast From The Bad Past (Straight To Hell)

It has been a rough three days. (Y/n) decided to stay in her room after what happened. These days when (Y/n) went outside her room, Madeline and the others would find ways to frame (Y/n), which caused Charlie to scold her. (Y/n) decided to stay in her room and never get out until the people she hated were officially gone. The Hazbin crew tried everything they could to get her out, but she wouldn't budge. 

Now, (Y/n) was lying on her bed with a pillow over her face. She kept screaming she thought she unleashed her hyper scream. Which she did. She took the pillow off her face as she wrapped her wings around herself. Cerise and Garnet stared at her with sadness. They hated seeing their owner like this. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Go away!" (Y/n) groans. "Hey, it's Angel. I brought some cookies. And Fat Nuggets wanted to say hi to his favorite bat girl." Angel called out from behind the door. (Y/n) used her magic to open the door. True to his word, Angel did bring cookies and Fat Nuggets. He placed Fat Nuggets on the bed. The sweet little pig nuzzles up to (Y/n), demanding attention. (Y/n) giggles as she pats his head. Cerise and Garnet joined in. Angel took a seat next to (Y/n). He offers her some cookies. She takes some and eats them. 

"You feelin' any better?" Angel asked. (Y/n) shakes her head. "You want to talk about it?" He asked again. (Y/n) shakes her head again before she slowly nods. Maybe talking with Angel could help. She laid her head on his lap as he stroked her hair. "It just feels like back when I was alive. Madeline would do the same crap and my mom would believe her. I'm just sick of it." (Y/n) spoke. "I guess that makes sense that you don't have a good relationship with her." Angel joked. This caused (Y/n) to smile a little. "I had a good relationship with my brother. He was better than Maddie and we stuck together." 

Angel smiled at (Y/n). What she explained kinda reminds him of his past. He knows why he has an urge to protect (Y/n) like a big brother. She somehow reminded him of someone from his past that was dear to him. Fat Nuggets nuzzles back into (Y/n) while Cerise and Garnet are demanding attention from Angel. Both owners were happy to give them the attention they deserved. 

Angel decided that (Y/n) shouldn't be in her room forever. He was able to convince her to come get a drink with him back in the Hotel's bar. (Y/n) decided to go since she missed getting her sodas from Husk. 

Back in the bar, Husk was glad to see (Y/n) was out of her room. As a reward, he made her favorite soda. Angel placed the cookies in front of (Y/n) since she hadn't finished it. She decided to share with Husk and Angel since they were two of her favorite people. They were laughing and telling jokes together before their peace was ruined. Madeline comes in and takes a seat next to (Y/n). "Hey, is it okay if I can get a drink too?" She asked in a sweet voice. Husk glared at her. Angel wrapped his arm around (Y/n) as she ignored Madeline. 

Charlie comes in with the others as it's time for another exercise. "Hey, everyone! I thought that today's exercise would be about saying positive about ourselves and each other." Charlie announced as everyone followed her to the lobby. Everyone was taking their seats. 

"Hey, (Y/n)! Come with us!" Madeline was sitting on the floor with the three other teens. (Y/n) scoffs and takes her seat next to Alastor. "Okay, everyone! As I mentioned, this exercise will be saying something about yourself and someone else. So, who wants to start?" Charlie asked. Maddie, SB, Margo, and Issy raised their hands. "Okay, Stealth Bandit. You go first." Charlie smiled. Stealth Bandit stood up and cleared his throat. "Well, I'm really good at crafts and I think that (Y/n) is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on." Stealth smiled at (Y/n). She rolled her eyes at him. 

"Aww! That was so sweet!" Charlie gushed. "Maddie, you're next." 

Madeline nodded and stood up. "Well, I was the most popular girl at school and I'm so glad that (Y/n) was there so I can protect her." She lied. She yelps when (Y/n) throws a fireball at her. "Whoops." (Y/n) smirked. "Ha, ha! Excellent shot, sweetheart!" Alastor laughed. Charlie went to check on the four teens. "What? I had to! Maddie keeps lying about what comes out of her mouth!" (Y/n) pointed out. "What!? But (Y/n) I was the popular. After all, I was the one to take care of you. Since you felt alone without Shannon." Madeline smirked at the last part. (Y/n) growled and pounced on her. "Don't you dare say her name!" (Y/n) yelled. She and Madeline kept rolling around the floor as a dust cloud was around them. "(Y/n)!! Please stop!!" Charlie begged. Madeline kept trying to push (Y/n) off as they continued to fight. This was going according to their plan. (Y/n) was able to pin Madeline down. Just as she raised her claws to scratch her, Madeline used her free hand and grabbed onto (Y/n)'s choker. She rips it off of (Y/n)'s neck. (Y/n) gasped as she held her neck. Madeline used this opportunity to run straight into Charlie's arms. Alastor goes over to check on (Y/n).