xxi. | geonosis

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

AFTER JANGO FETT ESCAPED FROM OBI-WAN KENOBI, he took an unconscious Elara Skywalker to their own ship and carefully placed her in one of the bed cots before he treated her wound on the back of her head.

He placed his hand on her cheek, he knew she was still alive but he hated seeing her like this. He wished he could do something more to help her in order for her to wake up faster so he would stop worrying for someone he could never possibly have.

His eyes lit up when she began to stir in her sleep, her eyebrows furrowing and her body tensing up. Confusion washed over him when he realized she wasn't waking up. He put his hand on hers and gave it a squeeze.

From that squeeze, she bolted up into a sitting position and her eyes shot open. A whimper broke past her lips and a few tears ran down her cheeks. He widened his eyes, realization dawning on him for she was having a nightmare. He pushed her head into his chest, wrapping his arms around her.

"What happened?" Obi-Wan slowly questioned the Skywalker woman in a hushed tone, his fingers laid out across her back.

She pulled away from him, the corners of her lips turning downwards to form a small frown. Elara took a deep breath, her hand shaking from the horrid dream she had seconds ago.

"I. . . I don't know." Elara muttered out.

Obi-Wan sighed. "Please tell me, Elara. It seems like it is bothering you." he whispered to her.

"I. . . dont remember."

"If it is about Anakin and Padmé, I'm sure they're fine."

____

LATER ON that night after they followed Jango to Geonosis, Elara sat on the floor and spun a small toy, her thoughts running a million miles per second as she continued to think about her nightmare from earlier because she couldn't stop thinking about it, no matter what she tried to do to get it off of her mind.

She glanced over to Obi-Wan who was auto-locking their ship to Jango Fett's so that once Jango was gone and on the planet, they could follow him to wherever he was going on Geonosis and so they could get some rest before going up against Jango once again.

Elara looked back at the small toy. Immediately the vision of Anakin slaying raiders for no reason came to her mind before everything around her dissolved and showed her Anakin slaying Jedi younglings for no reason at all.

Would the dream come true, she thought to herself.

"Elara," Obi-Wan spoke, bringing her back to the real world. "Are you alright?" he asked.

She nodded. "I am."

He slowly nodded, his arms dropping from his chest. "Get some rest."

"I will."

Their gazes lingered on each other before they tore it away from each other for it was something they knew they shouldn't do because staring at each other too long made them both feel things, things that the Jedi's didn't know the other felt.