epilogue.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

NINETEEN YEARS WITHOUT ELARA SKYWALKER AND Obi-Wan Kenobi never thought he would see her face again, not even in the Force, yet he was going to see her again.

Elara perched on a boulder, her fingers intertwined with the other, a huge beaming smile plastered on her face the moment she felt that Obi-Wan ascended to become one with the Force when he and Darth Vader dueled on the Death Star.

Her lover tried to finish what she started almost two decades ago, but now it was up to her niece and her nephew to destroy Darth Vader and the Sith Order.

Obi-Wan Kenobi appeared behind him in the form of his older body, the body he had during his last decade in this world, while Elara was in the body she died in.

Elara turned her head towards him with a smile, her warm brown eyes glimmering under the hot summer heat, her skin glowing. Obi-Wan smiled, his eyes lighting up and his smile bright. She made him feel young again despite that he wasn't very young when he ascended to become a Force spirit.

He shuffled to the boulder to sit down. She scooted over to make some room for him, patting the spot next to her. He sat down and took a deep breath, his hands folded neatly in his lap. She stared at the sun, enjoying the view they were granted to see.

Elara wasn't sure when they talked last through the Force. They didn't exactly see each other, they only heard each other's voices. She was learning how to speak to the living, while he was learning how to speak to the dead so they never truly saw each other.

She was only able to see him nineteen years ago through the Force because of Mace Windu, but then she never saw Windu again for he wanted her to learn herself.

But now the couple were both going to learn how to speak to the living together in order to talk to Luke, or Leia.

The brunette gazed down at the ground, her voice sweet and exhilarated. "Took you long enough." she lightly chuckled.

The blond glanced over at her. "Well, I had business to take care of, my love. You know that." he reminded her.

Elara sighed. "I know. . . it just sucked to be without you for nineteen years." she frowned.

"Yeah, it did suck."

"Yeah. . ."

He didn't say anything more. He simply reached over to her sand pulled her into an embrace. Elara laid her head on his shoulder, not wanting to leave from this position they were in, smiling.

Elara suddenly pulled away and tilted her head up to look at him. Her fingers brushed his jaw gently, but she doesn't say anything. Obi-Wan took her hand from his face and held it up to his lips, giving it a kiss.

All their concerns finally melted away after many years. They were no longer in danger, they were at peace and bliss. They would no longer have to fight, they would only relax and give advice to Luke, or Leia, when needed.

Pulling her hand away from his lips, Obi-Wan gave Elara a huge grin. She suddenly felt warmth in her stomach, she felt loved again for she was no longer alone, and from now on she was always going to feel loved for she had company once again.

And with that, they disappeared in the wind. Together.