xxvii. | darkness

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

THEY FOUND COUNT DOOKU. After three years, they finally found the man who started this entire war, the war that no one even wanted, no one but Dooku and the other Sith, the Sith that Anakin still had to take down.

Elara could sense him a mile away. It made her angry that he was here, but she got ahold of herself and pushed the anger to the back of her mind, because anger wouldn't do anything to help their situation.

Count Dooku was the reason they lost so many Jedi lives three years ago on Geonosis. He was the reason they lived in fear nowadays. He was the reason her Padawan lost two of her best friends. He was the reason the love of her life and her brother almost died there years ago. He was the reason Elara almost died.

Count Dooku had to die.

But that wouldn't happen until the other two, who were in their fighter jets creating a distraction, were on board the ship then they could go up against Dooku and save the Chancellor.

The thirty-four-year-old Skywalker girl and her eleven-year-old Padawan both jumped off their fighter jets and pulled out their lightsabers, before they slipped into an elevator and jammed closed the doors, then the elevator shot up to the next floor.

Silently, the pair searched for the Chancellor, and hoped that they could find him before the droids found them.

Elara opened a door to another room, only for a droid to be right there. Without further hesitation, she jabbed her dual-bladed lightsaber into the droid and broke the lightsaber in half, then she cut the head off and kicked him down to the ground.

The two ran down a hallway, trying to sense where the Chancellor was located, but she really couldn't sense him. It was like they were being blocked out.

"Elara, can you hear me?"

The brunette pulled out her comlink and pressed the button to speak. "I do. Have you found the Chancellor?" she asked.

She and her Padawan started walking towards another elevator as Obi-Wan spoke to her again. "I'll send you his location right now."

"Okay. Be safe."

"You too."

____

AFTER THEY MET UP with the other two, they walked into a room and found the Chancellor, but the room wasn't guarded. It was just him in there, which made her think that it was a trap but she shook her head and walked to the old man.

"Chancellor, are you alright?" Anakin asked, drawing his eyebrows together. Elara glanced behind herself to see her Padawan looking out the big windows, then back to the Chancellor.

The Chancellor gave Anakin a nod. "Count Dooku." he greeted the Sith Lord who walked in with his four droids.

Anger flashed in Elara's brown eyes and she clenched her fists from the fury and rage she felt upon sensing the man who was weak to fall to the dark side. She wanted to make him suffer for the damage he conjured up the past three years.