They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 7

After we had stop laughing i pick up the movie and put it back. When we finally chose a couple of movies. We went and pay for it then left again." So, why did you throw the movie at my girlfriend?" Aiden said smirking." Well after hearing everything, and seeing you two make out." i said. Aiden blush." I mind as well do something to get ya'll attention." i said smirking back. He laugh and we made it to the house. Opening the door, i saw Vincent in the living room with some strange people. We both wave at Vincent as we ran upstairs to Aiden's room." Who were those people." i said taking out my pj's." Some people he works with. "Aiden said." Oh okay." i said walking to the bathroom. I change into my pj's and walk out to a shirtless Aiden in his boxers. I did cat calls. Aiden laugh." Like what you see?" he said cocky." Sure." i said laugh. We left out the room to get snacks.We walk back down the stairs pass the talking and into the kitchen. We pop some popcorn, grab chips, and other stuff. We walk pass the living room again and up the stairs into the room." So, what movie should we watch first." Aiden said as we went through the movies." How about Due Date." i recall climbing on the bed." Ok." he said putting it in the DvD slot. He climb in as we got confrontable to watch the movie.