They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 38

His hand was shaking as he was trying to calm himself down." Alright now, Just take deep breaths." i said backing away with my hands up in the air looking at him. He did exactly what i said, then he became calm. He look up at me and see that i was moving away from him." Why do you keep backing away from me? Why are you doing this to me and yourself." He said even more hurt than before." To myself?" i said confused." Why do you keep tempting me to hurt you?" he said sniffles with tears at the brim." Look, you are in an emotional distress. I can't help that you want  to hurt me even though i don't want you too." i said trying to protect myself. He took steps towards me and i took steps back. We continue on till i was leaving the room into the hallway. I can see Aiden and Angel from a distance. I stare back at him hoping he wouldn't notice them." All i want from you is a hug. I wanna hold you till i calm myself down." he said with out stretch arms. I look at him till my back hit the wall." Dead end." i thought as i stare at him hoping he wouldn't hurt me anymore. I move my eyes towards Aiden's and Angel's direction. I can see they are moving towards him. I look down then i look back up." What are you gonna do to me." i said a little scared. He put his hands against the wall and look down at me." All i know is, i really can't bare to see the fear in your eyes right now." he said moving one of his hands and putting it on my thigh. His hand started to move upwards and i close my eyes hoping Aiden and Angel would jump in. When his hand started to get really close to my private area, i can feel his hand being taking away from me. I can hear the sounds of Aiden and Angel's struggles to put him down. I close my eyes to see that he was on the ground. They were both sitting on him to keep him from getting up. I smile really big and mouth a thank you." He was really hard to put down but we finally got him." Aiden said smiling."  Yup." Angel said also smiling. I said thank you again and then side down the wall, sighing in joy.