They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 34

Jade's P.O.V

I couldn't look at him. I couldn't look at someone who did this to me. I couldn't bare to know that everything i had is now gone. He look at me with sad eyes." Why wouldn't you look at me?"he said. I still didn't look at him." I can't look at a monster. I can't look at someone who stole something precious to me." i said. He climb off me and grab my face forcing me to look at him." You don't understand. I love you. I want to be with you. I'm not a monster. I'm not a monster to anything." he said as he squeeze my face more." You don't know how much your hurting me right now. You don't know how much you destroy me. I'm not a monster." he said as he lets go of my face. I turn my head to the side not looking at him again." What you are doing? What you just did.... I could never forgive you." i said as tears were falling. He look at me. He got dressed without saying anything. He walk to the door and didn't look back at me." I have something... some sort of medicine. I want you to take it when I come back." he said as he leaves the room." I need to escape."i though as i put on my hospital gown.

Aiden P.O.V

We both continue to look through room after room. As we both got finish; we both met at the reception desk." I found nothing." i said." Same here. But i did hear there is a mental hospital here on the seventh floor which i didn't even know about till i heard some nurses talking about it." Angel said. I look at him in shock and grab his wrist and ran to the elevator." Then what are we waiting for lets go lets go." I said as i look for the button to the seven floor. Angel press the button since it was right in front of me." Just calm down and let the elevator take us." Angel said looking up. I took a deep breath and waited till the elevator stop. Once the elevator door open, we walk in to a very bright place.

Well who knew there was a seventh floor. Gotta love them nurses. But anyways new chapter coming out soon and have a happy New Year 2012 here we come.