They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 37

I push open the door and walk in. The male nurse turn around and spotted me there."Well, it looks like you came out free." he said as he climb down from her. I look past him to the girl. She looks frighten and glad at the same time." Why do you tend to keep this up?"i said looking at him." I have needs that need to be please. I can't help the way i am okay." he said looking back at me." Like i said, you can get help for this!" i said shouting a little. He was startle by the outburst. He took a step close, but then i took a step back." Why are you yelling at me? Why are you backing away from me?" he said sadden." I want you to hear my point. I want you to stop doing this to others. They don't deserve this and neither have i." i said staying strong." But Jade, I need you though." he said moving closer to me. I move back, so he wouldn't touch me. He looks like he was going to cry. He looks like a five year old that lost their parents in an accident. I started to feel guilty. Really guilty about the whole thing." Just listen okay. You need help, serious help. Just turn yourself in and everything will be okay. Although you might go to prison or maybe a mental hospital, at least you would be doing the right thing by turning yourself in." i said looking at him. He look at me with a mixture of scared and concern." I really don't know if i can do this. I don't want to go to prison. I don't want to go into a mental hospital. I wanna stay here with you. I want you to take care of me. My mother never did that for me. She was always busy to even have time for me." he said sadden." I'm only fifteen i can't take on that much responsibility. I have so much ahead of me and one of them is not taking care of a grown man." i said kind of frustrated. He look like me like i had struck him in the face. Then he punch the wall that was right behind me. He look me straight in the eyes full of anger." I don't wanna hurt you, but you are making me wanna do it." He said look at me furiously.

Its finally out sorry for the long wait. Hopefully i would make 38 better :D. Wait till next week c: