They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 27

We walk to the cafeteria well for me i sorta wobble there." Jade are you okay?" Aiden said concern." I'm peachy, just a little pain here and there it will subside." i said going into the line." Alright, but if it gets worst you better tell me." Aiden said." Kk i will i will." i said grabbing a tray. Aiden grabbed two trays and we both move along the line. After getting out food, we went back into our hospital bed. When we got back, there were people in our room." Um... whats going on in here?" i said looking around the room." Jade. Aiden. These people are my parents and the little 13 year old is my sister." Angel said introduction us." Hello." Me and Aiden both said. Aiden gave Angel his food and went to his bed. I put my food on the night stand next to me and crawl into bed ignoring the horrible pain i'm feeling." So whats going on here?" Aiden said breaking the silence." They just came here to visited me and see how it is going." Angel said staring at them. I pick at my hospital food not saying anything. The whole room become very awkward. I put my tray on my night stand and climb out of bed." I'm gonna use the restroom." i said leaving the room. As i was walking down the hall towards the restroom, the pain was increasing greatly. I kept walking till i enter the restroom." Maybe i should see if using the bathroom would ease the pain." i though as i went into the stall. After i finish, i exit out the stall." Well that didn't help." i thought as i go to wash my hands. After blow drying my hands, i left out and back to my room. My vision started to become haze, breath started to become difficult, and the pain has become unbearable. The next thing i know, my feel myself falling to the ground blacking out.

Felt like writing more chapter :D