They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 19

As we were talking and laughing, Vincent came in. Right behind him was Lach roll in on the hospital bed.As me and Aiden stare at his sleeping form, he started to stir and open up his eyes.He groan and look at his left and his right."LACH!" me and Aiden both said."JADE.Aiden ."He said laughing back."We miss you." i said looking at him."Awww i feel so loved."he said smiling a little."We thought you would be lonely in a hospital room by yourself so we ask Vincent if you could come and join us."i said smiling."Yeah, i don't want mine friend being alone in pain all by himself.Your not the only one who got hit by the car."Aiden said smiling also."That's nice of you both.I even ask the nurse if ya were doing okay and i see ya are."Lach said completely smiling also."But, she also said something that got me really curious.Actually two things for the most.One, what ever happen to the guy who hit us?"Lach said question.Me and Aiden both stare at each other then back at Lach."I think i would answer that." Vincent said joining the conversation. We all stare at him, waiting to hear the story."Well first off, he was drunk and driving over 90 miles per hour. Second, once he had hit all three of you, he ran from the scene of the crime. Third, lucky two people were run and saw him run from the crime, so one went on ahead and go catch the guy and the other call 911."Vincent said finishing the story."Wow." we all said."So, where is he now?" Lach said curious."In Jail. He was charge with DUI, DWI,and hit and run. So basically, he is in there for 32 years."Vincent said finishing the story."Hmm i'm not surprise at all."i said looking over at Aiden and Lachlan."Indeed."They both said."And the second question, the nurse told me someone got hurt more badly than me and one of mine other friends, so basically I'm ask who got hurt more that was serious." Lach said finishing his question.