They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 44

Once i step outside, i can feel the sun's rays hit me." I never knew how sunlight feels so great on my body." i said looking up at the sky." You are not lying. It feels amazing seeing something that isn't a hospital." Aiden said walking next to me and look up at the sky." Come on you three, we must take Angel home after a trip to the ice cream parlor." Vincent said as he started to walk away." Yay!" i said following after him. Aiden and Angel smile as we walk away. We all climb in Vincent's car and drove off to the ice cream parlor.

Ice Cream Palor:

We arrive at the ice cream parlor and i was quite excite to get some decent food in my stomach. When the car stop, i was the first one out the door." Come on guys. What is taking you all so long." i said hoping up and down." Chill Jade." Vincent said laughing a little." I'm sorry. All i had was hospital food and i wanna get rid of it by drowning it in tons of ice cream." I said smiling a little. Everyone got out the car and we walk into the freezing ice cream parlor. When we enter there was two girl ordering ice cream. I ran into line and look at all the choices there was." SO many choices. So much flavor. I am particularly drooling on myself." i said talking to myself. The two girls in line look at me then i heard a gasp. I look up at them, and they seem very familiar." Oh look do we have here." The blond hair girl said. I turn my head to the side confused and trying to remember them." I honestly don't remember who you are actually, but you guys look so familiar." i said to them." Awww, I guess the hospital has finally got into her head." the brunette said. I just blink at them then look back at the ice cream." If you can, can you please hurry up so i can eat some of this yummy ice cream." i said choosing the flavors i think i would get. The next thing i know, i feel someone grab a bunch of my hair and pulling my head back.

I guess i am not done yet. Mind as well put a little action at the end of the of the story. Keep a look out at chapter 45. Live long and stay sexy.