They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 20

We all look around till the nurse had walk into the room. "Hey Lachlan. I see your awake again."said the same nurse from before."Yea i am.I have a question i need to ask you."Lach said trying to sit up."I suggest you don't do that and what is it Hun.?" she said." You told me that one of us got hurt more seriously so, can you tell us who it is?" Lach said laying back down.The nurse look at us and sign."Okay, this what had happen."she started." When the car hit ya, Jade was in the middle and both of you were on the side. Just when the car had hit ya, Jade had smash her head to the window shield, has internal bleed, and got bits of glass in her head and neck. You two weren't as bad as her."she said looking at Aiden and Lachlan. " Aiden, you hit your throat at the side window and broke your hand. Lachlan, you broke your leg and got stitches on your head from the fall impact of the concert." the nurse said as she finish the story." Woah." we all said as we look at each other. "So when do we get out of here?" i said. "Probably next week of the most." the nurse says answering mine question." I guess we wont have school this week." Aiden said smiling a little. "But i will be bring in your school work so you won't be so far behind." Vincent said join in on the conversation."Me and Lachlan laugh till a knock was on the door."Hello?" a women's voice said. We all turn heads at the door to see a young women maybe in her thirties standing at the door. "Oh hey mom." Lach said wave at her. "Oh my gosh. You look horrible."She said hugging him." Its not that bad. I only broken mine leg and have stitches on mine head." He said confronting his mother." When are you suppose to get out of here?" she said curious. "Probably next week maybe out earlier who knows." he said. "Well as long as your okay, i am able to wait." Lachlan's mother said grabbing a chair and sitting beside him.