They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 36

Normal P.O.V

Everyone was just looking at each other not saying anything." Jade... is that you. Is that really you." Angel said breaking the silence. I look at them and nodded. They both ran up to me and hug me tight." You wouldn't have guess how much we were worry about you." Aiden said hugging me tighter." Yea, you wouldn't guess how many rooms we look through just to find you." Angel said also hugging tighter." I'm sorry you guys." i said hugging back still shaking." Why are you standing out here shaking like you saw a ghost or something?" Aiden said as he and Angel pull apart. I grab both of their hands and move away a little. I look at them with fear in my eyes as i look back at the door then back at them again." There's someone in trouble. I need to save them. I need to help them. I can't leave them like this." i said with fear in my voice." What can we do?" Angel said look at me." I really don't know." i said looking back at the door. We heard foot steps coming from the hall as we all turn our heads towards the direction. The receptionist from the front desk turn the corner and look at us." You guys got 12 minutes." she said than look at me." Was this the friend you guys were looking for?" she said looking at Aiden and Angel." Of course. We finally found her and now we are in some deep Sh*t right now." Aiden said." Is there any possible way i can help?" she said concern." Can you get the guards? I know they can help a lot." i said to the nice nurse." I will." she said smiling and then run to get the guards. I look at Aiden and Angel." I will open the door to the room. You guys are gonna stay out here and wait for him. When he comes out i'll give you the signal to grab him." i said looking at them both hoping they got it." And what is this signal?" Angel said." Um... i guess when i wave you over." i said shrugging." Alright, that's understandable." Angel said. I guide them to the hallway that was close to the door. I walk in front of the door, took a deep breath, then push open the door.

Its Finish :D. Happy Friday the 13 c: