They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 26

Me and Aiden both crawl back in bed and look at our new friend." So tell us about you." i said curiously." Okay. Well you should already know I'm Angel Cole. I'm sixteen years old and my birthday is in May. I have one younger sister and two older brothers whom had move out. You already know i try to commit suicide. I don't have the best parents in the world. They usually get drunk and beat me and my sister. I get bullying every opportunity everyone gets. I thought school will save me the abused at home, but i guess i was wrong at that." Angel said finishing. I had near tears in my eyes." That was so tragic." i said." Well, that's basically the story." Angel said. I climb out of bed and hugged Angel." I feel super sorry for you." I said." It is okay really." Angel said smiling a little. I sniffle and wipe away a fallen tear." You tell me about you then." Angel said. I crawl back in bed and pull the covers up to me." Well... I'm fifteen going on sixteen. My family sold me to a mafia boss, because of the large amount of debt they own. I left friends and my school just to come here. But really, it is not that bad. I wouldn't have met Aiden or Lachlan or you." i said smiling big." Awwww." Aiden said smiling also." What about you Aiden?" Angel said." I really don't have a sad story like you guys. I'm just a regular guy living his life nicely." Aiden said." But hey, at least we got to know each other a little." i said." Now that's all over with, i crave hospital food right about now." Aiden said getting out of bed and stretching." That sounds good. I haven't eaten all day myself." i said sitting up feeling pain in my chest and down below. I squinted my eyes painfully, but got up anyways." We will come back with food for you since you just got here." Aiden said walking to the door waiting for me." Alright." Angel said understanding. I climb out my bed and walk to the door ignoring the pain." Off the the cafeteria we go." i said waving goodbye to Angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter is up :D. I would love to suggest everyone who read this to go to GottaLoveThemStories and read her story Shhhh..... It is Fantastic and i would everyone to read, like, comment, even spread the word about her story. n.  n