First Period- Seblos Daughter

I'm back! Hi! Found this in the drafts so thought I'd post lmao
Kinda cringe so be nice cause I wrote this a year ago
Everything after this was written ages ago (except for the authors note at the end)

If you can't already tell from the title, this will be a one shot taken place in the future with Seb and Carlos' kids and their daughter starts her period. Gay dad madness. Privately requested over messages.

Seblos is happily married and somewhere in their early 40's.

They have a son who's 17 named Rory, a daughter who's 13 named Gracie (story focuses on her), and a son who's 8 named Jake.

Enjoy!

___________________________

SEB POV
"Move it move it kiddies let's go!" I yelled from the front door. This was typical for us on a Monday morning, running late. Carlos leaves the house at 7 in the morning and gets home at 5. So I'm usually in charge of getting the kids to school in the mornings. Luckily, my designing job lets me work from home and work on my own hours so it's helpful with three kids.

"Daddddyyy" I heard a whine from the kitchen.

I subtly rolled my eyes. 'Here we go again' I muttered.

"Who's whining now?" I called as I walked into the kitchen.

I came in to see my daughter, Gracie, sitting at the kitchen table with her arms wrapped around her stomach.

I quickly ran over to see what was wrong. "What's up baby girl?"

"I don't feel good. My head hurts and my stomach is hurting a little." She whined.

"Again?" I questioned. She rolled her eyes at me.

"But I have that presentation today in science class. I can't miss it."

I crouched down beside her to get a better look and gently rubbed her back. "I'm sure your teacher will understand if you aren't feeling good. Maybe they can push it a day?"

Usually parents wouldn't encourage their kids to stay home, but Gracie is a different case. School is her one and only priority. She will drag her ass to school if she was on her death bed.

"I'll stay home today instead!" Rory yelled from the bathroom as he was brushing his teeth.

"Rory finish up then get yourself and Jake in the car." I instructed him.

"Are you sure you're okay to go to school Grace?"

"S'fine." She murmured. "Just gimme some Advil."

I obeyed her order and went into the medicine cabinet to get some Advil.

"What do you say?" I asked, while handing her the medicine.

"Took you long enough." She mumbled.

"Excuse you?" I said in my stern 'dad' voice.

"Thanks." Gracie bluntly replied.

She swallowed the pills then grabbed her backpack and stomped towards the car.

"Okay but if it's still not any better by the end of the day, I'm going to call the doctor." I sternly told her. "It's not normal to feel this crappy for 3 days. And I understand that you don't feel well, but this attitude is not appropriate. I expect this to be gone when you come home from school."

She rolled her eyes at me. Teenage girls are the worst.

All four of us buckled in, then I drove them all of the kiddies to school. Luckily, the primary school, middle school, and high school were all on the same campus so drop off was easy.