Nini's girl struggles

This is a period oneshot. don't worry this won't be graphic or anything, just think of it as another sickfic and Ricky helps out Nini. I'm just going to keep it simple and light. So if anyone gets uncomfortable around periods, think of it as Nini having a stomach ache. And I tried to exaggerate loads so please don't attack me.

Also this takes place during rehearsal for Beauty and the Beast and Ricky and Nini are dating. let's pretend the whole YAC drama doesn't exist and Nini has always been at East High and has never heard of YAC lmao. Ok happy reading :)
____________________________

POV NINI
The bell rung after lunch as I headed to period 3 with EJ. We had maths together. Oh and EJ and I are on good terms. We're good friends now. I'm lucky because all of my classes are with someone from High School Musical: The Musical, our musical from last semester. I got really close with everyone, and we really bonded. Everyone from last year on the cast and crew is involved this year too, so it's exactly like last year. I'm a simple girl. I don't really like change. So I'm glad I still have Carlos to teach me how to dance, Seb to give me vocal warm ups, Ashlyn to give me pep talks, Kourt with the stylish costumes, etcetera. Everyone was in their place and I liked it.

So we walked to our maths class and took our usual seats beside each other. It was a perfect class. Since Mrs. Woodluck was absent, we got to work on homework. So fairly easy class. Even though nobody actually did their homework.

The class flew by, then I had period 4 with Big Red. It was computer technology. I hated it. But it was mandatory to take. Everyone took it together in summer school that summer when I was at camp. And Big Red was on a family vacation, so both of us had to take it together. I mean Big Red made the class fun, but you know, it's learning about computers. It's boring information. Nothing that will teach anything important in the future.

But class was even worse today. Big Red kept trying to make me laugh, but it seems like everything he did, just made me more and more annoyed. Usually he doesn't piss me off, but today it's like I was so ready to get out of class. Big Red noticed I wasn't laughing at his dumb jokes and puns so I told him that I'm really tired. Which honestly isn't a lie, because I was extremely tired. So he probably assumed I was a bit cranky from being tired.

The bell rang, and I'm so glad it did because I was finally done with class. Now I just have a rehearsal to get through. Luckily it's only a two hour rehearsal. It's just one of those days when every damn thing could send you over the edge. I don't get those too often.

We all met in the bomb shelter, and I sat down and put my head in my hands. I was pretty tired and I felt gross overall.

Miss Jenn came in 10 minutes later and told us that Seb couldn't come today because one of his cows got loose, so he had to go home and help his family find her. I don't know why, but the news broke me. I got all teary eyes and started crying. Yes, I started crying about a lost cow. The same cow that has gotten lost 6 times before. The stupid cow that got lost the night of homecoming. I have never cried over something like this before. What's wrong with me?

"Nini. Sweetie. What's wrong?" Miss Jenn politely asked. Then everyone looked at me and gave me stares.

It just came out of me and I snapped back to everyone "what are you looking at?" In my bitchiest tone. I knew I shouldn't have. But all of these eyes were on me and they made me uncomfortable. I didn't like all the attention.

They all sighed and rolled their eyes. Miss Jenn started talking about what scenes we will run through today. What does she not care about me? Does nobody know I exist? What's their problem?

Then I got worked up again and started crying. Loudly this time. Miss Jenn stopped talking and turned at me. I couldn't handle it. So I ran into the bathroom and started crying in the stall. Alone. So I wouldn't have anyone judging me.
______________________________
POV RICKY
What is Nini's deal today. She is crying then she is angry then she is crying again then she is angry again. And she just seemed off. Not the Nini I know. Not the Nini I'm dating. And Big Red said that she was acting funny in their computer technology class. Something is up with her. And detective Ricky is gonna find out.