Nini's Sick now

Basically what happens when Nini gets the flu and asks Ricky to take care of her.

Requested by @ErnaAgovic  Thank you so much! And I'm sorry this is so late. I wrote it, and COMPLETELY didn't realize I never published it.

DISCLAIMER: ***THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN MONTHS AGO BUT I FORGOT TO POST IT I'M SORRY***** if the writing is a bit different (or even bad) I'm sorry it's when i was learning.

This takes place in 8th year so Ricky and Nini aren't dating. They are just best friends goals! Imagine it's a really close friendship where they would do anything to help the other out. This is before they started dating and when things got messy.

Warning: contains throwing up. Not graphic or anything, but if you don't like that stuff, then maybe don't read this. But it's not a lot or anything, it's fairly light.

Happy reading!!
___________________________
NINI POV
It's Saturday morning. I am home alone. My
Moms had to drive to visit my Lola because she is recovering from surgery. She's perfectly fine don't worry. It was just wrist surgery.

I decided to stay home because I was feeling a bit run down and tired yesterday, so my moms and I decided it would be best to get rest, and not be in a car for four hours, with a headache. Or even risk spreading a cold or something to Lola, especially because she's in a hospital.

So I'm all alone. Thank gosh I don't have plans today, so I can just rest and recuperate.

I dragged myself out of bed, and pulled my feet lazily down the stairs to get some breakfast. Well I guess lunch now. It's nearly noon and I'm still stuck in bed.

By the time I reached the kitchen there was a note on the counter saying "bye baby, have a restful day. Please don't overdo it. There is soup for lunch in the fridge! We'll be back at dinner time! Feel better honey! Xo"

Aw my moms left me soup in the fridge. When I opened the fridge to get the soup I realized I wasn't hungry. That's weird, why am I not hungry? Especially because I didn't eat breakfast, you'd think I would be starving. I'm a girl who needs her 3 meals a day.

I shrugged then decided to head back to my room and get some more sleep. I still felt crazy tired, so might as well catch up on sleep.

Not even thirty seconds after my head hit the pillow, I was out. Little did I know that I was falling into a very restless sleep.

...

I woke up to a pounding head now, chills racing across my body, and a sour stomach. I groaned so loud. If I wasn't sick then, I definitely am now. I hated being sick, and now that nobody is here too, I don't have anyone to help me. Just my luck.

Usually I would be able to tough it out with a cold or something. But not the flu. I can deal with sniffles and a sore throat, but not fevers and aches.

My initial instinct was to call my moms, but they haven't seen my grandma in ages, and I don't want to take them away from that. Plus it's a good 2 hour drive with traffic, so there isn't a point because they will be home around the same time.

The only other person I can call is Ricky. I don't want to bother him, but I'm a real sissy when it comes to feeling poorly, and I really don't want to be alone. I know he'll be willing to help me.

I'll just call him and ask for him to bring me over some medicine. We threw out everything after it expired. Plus I don't want him to catch whatever nasty bug I have.

I reached out to grab my phone to call Ricky.

"Hey Nini!" He brightly said.

"Ricky." I groaned.